Home

NCAA Basketball 2010 Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 2010 Review within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-21-2009, 01:15 AM   #81
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vechi8
Heck, it is rated lower than mlb2k9. Even that got a 6.5-what a joke
post of the year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2009, 02:17 AM   #82
Pro

acarrero's Arena

OVR: 10
I would still give it at least a 7.5. For somebody who did not play 09, it feels a little more exciting maybe. The rosters are surprisingly good, the RPI's AI, etc., is solid, and the game plays alright on the court (like NBA Live lite?). Through patches they can improve certain flaws. Final stats in a 15 minute game on all-conference difficulty turn out very realistic. The crowds are well done. Overall, not a bad game.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:52 AM   #83
Rookie

yokiisthename's Arena

OVR: 4

Fair enough review for me. Ill give it a 7 though. Im enjoying the game.

but sometimes i just cant help but be annoyed when my players get sucked on contact. the players looking like they are on super soldier serum. LOL.

but it is a WAY BETTER GAME than 09 and i gotta give EA credit for that. It's not perfect, but at least we see the game making strides into greatness.

Now all EA has to do probably is learn from these reviews and make more improvements in the next games to come. But this is a great step towards it.

But my players still look like bodybuilders. LOL

Last edited by yokiisthename; 11-21-2009 at 04:05 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:55 AM   #84
Strategy

OVR: 36
good review. the game is really weak. honestly!
Old 11-21-2009, 09:42 AM   #85
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
not once in the 2k10 review did i hear a mention of clipping or morphing but now this game get put on blast when 2k10 is the king of clipping and morphing players in each other wow great review
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2009, 10:26 AM   #86
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvesdereuter
Its nice to see all the positive words but is this really a game thats worth $60, or is it the foundation of a game that will eventually be worth $60...hopefully?
There is no game worth $60...and if there is it surely aint a sports game.
Old 11-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #87
Against The Crowd!

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
chill, if you check out the first page comments they mostly were people who prefer the college 2k8 . Everyone gets so sensitive. me personally i never played 2k8 it very well be a good game i never knocked the game , but for what ever reason they make it clear that they are going back to college 2k8.
I'm not getting into it with anyone about what game is better all i know is when i get this game i'm getting because i want to and not because of a review. chill no need to get all upset people in the end its just a game
Then why make the 2k fan boy comments. It really is juvenile and you can't cover it up by saying chill. No wonder the forums turn into company wars so often. Ridiculous comments like yours are not needed. Review or not, if someone likes the game that's great and if they don't it doesn't make them a fanboy. Now that's ridiculous.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:09 AM   #88
Banned

OVR: 1
Cool Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Review

Are these guys playing the games, that is all I ask!!!!!!!!!! There is no way you have played this game and give it a 6!!!This is a joke, I never have liked reviews, and this confirms why. Ncaa 09 can not touch ncaa10 and I actually liked ncaa2009!! This game gives a good example of college basketball: presentation, gameplay and the sound is awesome! I am 34 years old and have been an avid gamer since I was like 6 or 7 years old, I am not a fan boy for any particular company. If you make a good *** game you get my money period!!!!!!!!! Ncaa 10 is a good *** Game!!! I was playing videogames before they started franchise modes and dynasty modes, when the only things that mattered was gameplay and was it a fun game. This game has it!!!!!!! This game pumps you up, it is a good representation of collegebasketball!!!! Good job EA, you are on the right track.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »