Home

NCAA Basketball 2010 Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 2010 Review within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #73
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I think people are just trying be nice about the situation. It's the only college basketball game around so it appears some might be just forcing themselves top enjoy this game just like some of us are forcing ourselves to enjoy Live 10.
Lol, I hate when people make this their argument... it's absolutely ridiculous. If I didn't like this game, I'd say so, but I really, really like it. It has absolutely nothing to do with "making the best of the situation". Either it's an enjoyable game for me or it isn't. This is an enjoyable game for me, and I'd recommend it for anyone.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:37 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 13

Its nice to see all the positive words but is this really a game thats worth $60, or is it the foundation of a game that will eventually be worth $60...hopefully?
Old 11-20-2009, 11:41 PM   #75
Redskins big 3

Vechi8's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Wow!

I simply spoke about the reviews being basically on point with what i was seeing in the demo and all of sudden i've become a 2K fanboy or EA ***** overnight..............

I'm still playing Madden 10, NHL 10 and NCAA 10 so i can't have that much of a grudge or hate towards EA.

I just stated that their basketball titles this year just basically dissapointed me because of the flaws that have been around for several years now still existing. Obviously, I'm not delusional or making this stuff up or hating on EA because we now have professional game writters pointing out the same flaws in their reviews.

Not sure why people feel i'm hating on the game because like i said initially before the demo came out I was very excited about the possibilities of using this game to create a massive NCAA basketball legends roster file. But the demo gameplay killed it for me and the reviews i've read didn't help the games cause either.
I think that anyone who browses this site knows that you do support both 2k and Ea no need to defend yourself. Only have played the demo and giving a constructive opinion means nothing. I think people who PLAY the game are pretty surprised at that number. I know I am
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2009, 11:44 PM   #76
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13

This is the best OS review rated 6 game I think I've ever played!

In all seriousness, how it scores lower than NCAA '09 has still not been addressed. It's surely a step forward in the series. Hopefully, there is enough positive vibe from others here who are enjoying it to not deter others from at least renting and taking it for a spin.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:14 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

A 6???? Wow all credibility from OS reviews are out the window and I've almost always are in-line with there scores. A 7.5 at worst and maybe an 8 at best as it stands.

Just my personal opinion. This game is better than Live 10 imo. Peace!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 12:37 AM   #78
Redskins big 3

Vechi8's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportdan30
This is the best OS review rated 6 game I think I've ever played!

In all seriousness, how it scores lower than NCAA '09 has still not been addressed. It's surely a step forward in the series. Hopefully, there is enough positive vibe from others here who are enjoying it to not deter others from at least renting and taking it for a spin.
Heck, it is rated lower than mlb2k9. Even that got a 6.5-what a joke
Old 11-21-2009, 12:46 AM   #79
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
And this is why you dont follow the review of anyone at any site.

It is his opinion and you should rent the game and see for yourself.

They are quick to give games like Madden and NCAA high scores , when in reality those game did not deserve the score they received, so why use their review to make your decision.

It weird but for some reason no one has the heart to give those games what they really deserve.

Do yourself a huge favor and if your curious about this game or any game, just rent it. You will be surprised how many games you will enjoy finding out for yourself then having someone review make your decision.

This game is not a 6.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 2
Got to give this game a 7.5/8. Not the best hoops game in the world, but the gameplay and presentation is a big jump from last year.I think everyone on this site will agree that EAC needs to start over with the dynasty mode to take the next step

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »