Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Crowd seems to react properly instead of cut outs. Very fun game now compared to the feel it used to have. Much more realistic and teams playing differently. Chris Paul was killing me when I had mike bibby guarding him. Lakers destroying me when im playing as nets. Just curious do the lakers truly run the triangle properly in this game?
Old 11-14-2009, 11:19 PM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 9

Thank you 2K! Co-op Online Association is WORKING! At least the results are being saved now following the game although I haven't tested the subs bug which is said to be fixed. Very pleased so far with the way the game is playing on default superstar settings as well.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:22 PM   #139
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMayface

What yall think about those stats? I was GS, the Cavs won 144-124. That was the 3rd game of the Finals. I think the shooting % is way to high, and look at the assists. The only sliders I changed are.
- Charging (100)
- Blocking (100)
- Reaching (60)
- Shooting (90)
- Loose ball (100)
12 mins on All Star
A few things jump out to me more than the shooting percentage, which I think is affected by the other issues:

1) The points in the paint were oh-my-God high. I would tone down tendencies to take inside shots, not neccessarily attacking the basket, because I was fine with the free throws.

2) Too few turnovers.

3) 47 assists for Cleveland and 15 for Golden State.

So, I might consider toning down the offensive awareness and inside shooting tendencies, not ability, first. Then see how you like it. Remember, though, it's all about how you like the feel.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:23 PM   #140
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

Question, do I need to restart my season? Or can I continue my current one and just set the sliders to their default setting and go from there?
Old 11-14-2009, 11:27 PM   #141
Rookie

Passing feels better and not a big hitch in transition anymore... what a big difference a patch makes. Chris Anderson ripping down boads.... this game feels great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2009, 12:08 AM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 4

Kudos to 2k, they did a superb job with the patch. The game plays so much better, controls are more responsive & it's actually pretty fun playing against the CPU.

I've had the game a month now & hadn't played the game in a few weeks as it had too many issues & the gameplay didn't feel as good as it should be. I thought the purchase was a mistake until I played it today post-patch. Definitely a good weekend with NZ qualifying for World Cup & now this
Old 11-15-2009, 12:09 AM   #143
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Does your online record actually record wins & losses now ???
Anyone ???
Old 11-15-2009, 12:17 AM   #144
Rookie

I have got a question... but I'm thinking, if I started a new association right now, so I haven't go for example Kevin Martin (Kings), Rashard Lewis or Vince Carter (Magic).. so in VC stats, they said that he is out 1-2 weeks ... that if I play 2 or 3 weeks in association that VC will be OK ?? or when I statred association all player which have got injured will automatically clear to play ?? or what ? does the players like yao ming or tmac when healthy goes directlt into to your association or no???

can someone answer this??

Last edited by Vince Carter II; 11-15-2009 at 12:18 AM. Reason: ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »