Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-07-2009, 02:03 AM   #449
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

wow...what an enormous disappointment this patch is, other than framerate issues I haven't seen any change in...anything. Still see crazy alley oops, the cpu still takes a crazy amount of shots under the basket (though now they do miss a lot, but the problem is that they take to many even if you set inside shots to 0 ). At least they did get rid of the stat overlays raping 90% of my screen during gameplay.

Still didn't fix anything about the differences between good and bad teams ( the celtics still make a crazy amount of difficult and clutch shots no matter how good of defense you play because they are "the celtics" )

I had been using Nogsters roster's and whatever he did fixed the double team issue, so that was no longer a problem.

I just can't believe this. I feel so...mislead. like my freshman year of college when I took this chick out that had a butt so big you could see it from the front , only for me to get her back to my place and find out there were freakin buttpads...

Oh well, thank god for Nogster roster!

"The buckeyes play Akron, they play Kent State, I mean, they may win the MAC this year."
Old 11-07-2009, 02:09 AM   #450
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Lovin the Patch!!!!!...just pissed they aint fix autosave
Old 11-07-2009, 03:10 AM   #451
Rookie

OVR: 5

Seems like it's playing better online and the cheeeeezers are having a much harder time at getting them all important points in the paint.

Alley oooops happen, but seem much harder to do because some Alley oooop passes are getting deflected.

AI double teaming is not happening as much either

Anybody know what the ranked games are now set at ?

All and All I'm impressed with the patch soooo far
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2009, 03:38 AM   #452
Rookie

OVR: 2

What was the glitch with the development drills in My Player? I've heard about that being fixed but I don't know what the glitch was and if I have to start a new My Player mode for it to be fixed.

Also, how do you get more drills in it? Is it like Association where you get new ones at the start of the month?
Old 11-07-2009, 04:46 AM   #453
Glory to the Brave!

Guffers's Arena

OVR: 16

It feels so much smoother to me now and the AI defense is obviously better as my shot percentages have taken an absolute nose dive. Despite my frustrations I can tell that this is a fantastic basketball sim.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:02 AM   #454
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by malek05
Still didn't fix anything about the differences between good and bad teams ( the celtics still make a crazy amount of difficult and clutch shots no matter how good of defense you play because they are "the celtics" )
I don't get this.
Good teams usually are made by good players. Good players usually make difficult and clutch shots no matter how good of defense you play. And so a good team, compared to a bad team, isn't supposed to make clutch and difficult shots?
Old 11-07-2009, 05:04 AM   #455
Pro

OVR: 9

Hi guys.. Can someone check on it/answer this for me?

I know most of the people here play HUM vs. CPU but I play majority of my games on HUM vs. HUM. I was wondering if they got the User Profiling right? Out of the box, the game is bugged... The profile only gets recorded for the winning team.. The losing team doesn't register a lost and all the game stats so me and my brother now have a record of 5-0 each. I know, crazy right? They got it right since NBA 2K10 and I was wondering what's causing this bug? Did they fix this one up? Any Hum vs. Hum players out there? I already reported this on the bug thread but no reply. Thank you1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2009, 06:54 AM   #456
Rookie

Omega Kid's Arena

OVR: 4

Damn, after patch game is even more harder for me , shooting is more difficult, but defence is a lot better. Framerate issues on 360 are completely gone, thankfully

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »