Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #417
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Post-patch is a cheezer's nightmare. I've played 4 games with 3 quits. I'm loving this game so much more.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #418
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
One good game, the one I was gushing about, followed by two absolutely horrible games, that brought my excitement level to a hault. Ill need to take a break from this game for awhile.

Interior defense is so hit or miss, or shall i say inconsistent. all parts of the game I should say.

im so lost right now with this game. I need some guidance. lol
Its funny, because those are the EXACT same feelings I've been having since playing this game post patch. My first game I was really seeing the improved defense and lower shooting percentages on both sides (especially on my side). After playing a handful more games, it seems like the overall defensive AI can be a little hit or miss (and not just because the team in generally is not as good defensively).

It appears the contact animations towards the CPU can be inconsistent as well. I feel like I'm shooting a realistic clip most games (around mid 40%), while it appears (even with me dropping most of the shooting sliders by 5) the CPU is able to "get away" with more. I dunno, sometimes it feels like I'm playing the game pre patch. I am on Superstar difficulty, which from what I've heard gives more of an advantage to the CPU in certain aspects.

Last edited by NumberOneRB; 11-06-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:55 PM   #419
MVP

Taur3asi3's Arena

OVR: 17

I brough the 70 Lakers into season mode 3 times and all 3 times some combination of Baylor, West, and Chamberlain got replaced by some randomly generated guys who arent even the right position. Instead of Jerry West at point guard they have some guy named Alejandro Garcia whos a 57 ovr 6'11 242 pound center from Mexico.

They show up before i start season but when it loads they have crappy guys like Garcia, Toni Rancic and Joshua Cowen instead West, Baylor, and Chamberlain. Yet Happy Hairston and Keith Erickson are still there and havent been replaced.

Any ideas?

Edit: Only in season mode though i just tried it in Association and everything came out the way it should.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:18 PM   #420
MVP

OVR: 9

Great game play, I do not use default sliders, I use tweaked Pared's sliders but I make sure cpu/user are equal. I don't have the high % problem;

Inside 45
close 47
med 47
3 48

I avg between 38 - 46% between both teams. I had held the Bulls to 33%
Old 11-06-2009, 08:26 PM   #421
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

If I was using sliders before the patch, is it messed up now that the patch is out? Like will the sliders that made it realistic before not be realistic anymore? And do I need to restart my association to get the tendencies and everything fixed?
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #422
Rookie

drewbaby1414's Arena

OVR: 7

Ive simulated 10 seasons in Association mode and had one season where 8 different players avg over 100ppg. They all actually avg the same amount of stats as a team total. Anyone else seen this?

Also noticed that player progression has not changed with the patch. Anyone else simmed some seasons as well?
Old 11-06-2009, 08:28 PM   #423
Against The Crowd!

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
If I was using sliders before the patch, is it messed up now that the patch is out? Like will the sliders that made it realistic before not be realistic anymore? And do I need to restart my association to get the tendencies and everything fixed?
I'm pretty sure I read that you do not have to restart your association. As for sliders, I reset them to the default settings (50) and I haven't had to touch one yet. It's best to reset them and play a few games then make a determination.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #424
Rookie

drewbaby1414's Arena

OVR: 7

Ok, Ive simmed some more seasons and now I am showin players who have played in 118 games in a season.

The MVP of the league was a second year player who had the same avg as 6 other players.

Post patch using the Nogster Roster.....I am still simming seasons and getting these crazy stats.

15 guys avg the same everything...guys playing in 120 games....guys avg over 100ppg....it all started after 2015.

I was looking at injuries....I am in 2022 now and there are guys who have gone 12 years without missing one game....Not just a few but most of the league.
The simmed stats in association get crazy after 2015..Huge Glitch!!!

Last edited by drewbaby1414; 11-06-2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: The simmed stats are out of control!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »