Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #289
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

I think I found a crazy glitch. 1st game after the update, 2nd quarter, I shoot one up with Granger and they call a foul and I make the basket. Everyone acts like no foul was called and run upcourt, stadium announcer says at the line to shoot 2, but its as if there was no foul called.

Thats cool, but now I cant control any players. The game goes into CPU vs CPU mode, and to boot, nobody can make a shot so its CPU running up and down the court missing shots. I call a few timeouts to get it right, but nothing works. I go into settings, and the game still shows my controller on the pacers.

Finally, the CPU team makes a shot but now my guys will not inbound the ball and they keep getting 5 second violations. I tried to call a few time outs but to no avail I had to quit. either way, I missed out on a quarter because of this so even if I fixed it, the game was ruined.

has anyone experienced anything like this or is this a bug with the patch?
Old 11-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #290
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have a franchise already started. Would the things in the patch go into affect into my season. Or do I need to start over. Let me know thanks.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #291
Rookie

Pyro's Arena

OVR: 3

the game is feeling great, but still have a lot of alley opp attempts, 4 in the first quarter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 01:41 PM   #292
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Feels like CHRISTMAS DAY. I didnt have to pause once to check on my teammates. infact, I had to pause to make sure I wasn't missing any instances. Double and triple takes on that front.

I got one 10 minute qrt, DEFAULT everything PRO game.

Pistons (cpu) vs. Magic(user)
-first off on a presentation front:
HIGHLIGHT custom music works for end of qrt breaks.
HALFTIME kicks in for the entire halftime sequence.
POTG kicks in as the game ends, and that music stops after the POTG highlight/montage. Entering the game track highlights its the 2k10 music.
Player music works. I set Dwight to have superman theme and that plays for made FGs. (not FTs)

Onto the game, first off. THIS IS HOW THE GAME SHOULDVE RELEASED. I'm just a happy little schoolboy right now lol

IN game Screenshots are finally working:

Playing on Default PRO, even with default FOUL sliders and living rosters. A few things come to mind.

-STAMINA -now needs to be adjusted down. guys just dont tire that much
-SHOOTING sliders- CPU shooting slightly above what they should. User shooting just a pinch above that. I will alter sliders on those real soon. CPU around 47/48/49 and user 48/49/49.
-FOUL sliders- I may have to go back to what Pared bad in 75-75-80-80-100. although i did see a charge on default. I may try out everthing-10 on his, wihth 65-65-70-70-90 my next game.

Some video highlights:
I'm the magic. I see Dwight get semi open. prepatch, thats a lead pass for a dunk. NOW.. its a deflection and TO. BE smart with your passes folks!
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=466403

Here I take control of Dwight and help out on the double team. I HAVE CONTROL OF MY PLAYER. It's accurate, precise, effective. im amazed.
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=466416

not too common but a perfectly executed fastbreak type play. Animations are not a hinderence here..
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=466452

this replay starts too soon but I take vince, get around one guy, and charlie is ther efor the CHARGE.. THEY CALL IT!
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=466551

WHat wouldve been one of those ugly sequences where a double comes and a player cuts, BASS , a cpu controlled TEAMMATE, reverbs back to the paint and gets the BLOCK!
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=466607

I read through this thread and am left astounded at some people. I understand everyone is different and have ideas about what they feel is authentic.

Team Stats:
pistons- magic
final score:
101- 90
46-84 fg 39-78
54% fg% 50%
4-11 threes 2/8
5/8 fts 10/12
32 assists 31
7 turnovers 6
6 team fouls 7
38 total rebounds 31
6 off. boards 5
6 steals 6
3 blocks 6
50 PIP 50
31 bench pts 14
6 second chance 8
10 fb pts 8

Overall, Im quite impressed.

fine tuning just a few sliders and this game is as perfect as we will have seen EVER in NBA video basketball games

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 11-06-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #293
Rookie

Pyro's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel125
I have a franchise already started. Would the things in the patch go into affect into my season. Or do I need to start over. Let me know thanks.
They said you wouldn't have to start over your association when you downloaded the patch. The affects should be made, but i haven't tried it out for myself.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #294
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
I think I found a crazy glitch. 1st game after the update, 2nd quarter, I shoot one up with Granger and they call a foul and I make the basket. Everyone acts like no foul was called and run upcourt, stadium announcer says at the line to shoot 2, but its as if there was no foul called.

Thats cool, but now I cant control any players. The game goes into CPU vs CPU mode, and to boot, nobody can make a shot so its CPU running up and down the court missing shots. I call a few timeouts to get it right, but nothing works. I go into settings, and the game still shows my controller on the pacers.

Finally, the CPU team makes a shot but now my guys will not inbound the ball and they keep getting 5 second violations. I tried to call a few time outs but to no avail I had to quit. either way, I missed out on a quarter because of this so even if I fixed it, the game was ruined.

has anyone experienced anything like this or is this a bug with the patch?
That actually happened to me the other day BEFORE the patch was released, so I can positively confirm the patch did not cause this.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #295
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
Feels like CHRISTMAS DAY. I didnt have to pause once to check on my teammates. infact, I had to pause to make sure I wasn't missing any instances. Double and triple takes on that front.

I got one 10 minute qrt, DEFAULT everything PRO game.

Pistons (cpu) vs. Magic(user)
-first off on a presentation front:
HIGHLIGHT custom music works for end of qrt breaks.
HALFTIME kicks in for the entire halftime sequence.
POTG kicks in as the game ends, and that music stops after the POTG highlight/montage. Entering the game track highlights its the 2k10 music.
Player music works. I set Dwight to have superman theme and that plays for made FGs. (not FTs)

Onto the game, first off. THIS IS HOW THE GAME SHOULDVE RELEASED. I'm just a happy little schoolboy right now lol

IN game Screenshots are finally working:

Playing on Default PRO, even with default FOUL sliders and living rosters. A few things come to mind.

-STAMINA -now needs to be adjusted down. guys just dont tire that much
-SHOOTING sliders- CPU shooting slightly above what they should. User shooting just a pinch above that. I will alter sliders on those real soon. CPU around 47/48/49 and user 48/49/49.
-FOUL sliders- I may have to go back to what Pared bad in 75-75-80-80-100. although i did see a charge on default. I may try out everthing-10 on his, wihth 65-65-70-70-90 my next game.

Some video highlights:
I'm the magic. I see Dwight get semi open. prepatch, thats a lead pass for a dunk. NOW.. its a deflection and TO. BE smart with your passes folks!
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=466403

Here I take control of Dwight and help out on the double team. I HAVE CONTROL OF MY PLAYER. It's accurate, precise, effective. im amazed.
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=466416

not too common but a perfectly executed fastbreak type play. Animations are not a hinderence here..
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=466452

this replay starts too soon but I take vince, get around one guy, and charlie is ther efor the CHARGE.. THEY CALL IT!
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=466551

WHat wouldve been one of those ugly sequences where a double comes and a player cuts, BASS , a cpu controlled TEAMMATE, reverbs back to the paint and gets the BLOCK!
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...mediaid=466607

I read through this thread and am left astounded at some people. I understand everyone is different and have ideas about what they feel is authentic.

Team Stats:
pistons- magic
final score:
101- 90
46-84 fg 39-78
54% fg% 50%
4-11 threes 2/8
5/8 fts 10/12
32 assists 31
7 turnovers 6
6 team fouls 7
38 total rebounds 31
6 off. boards 5
6 steals 6
3 blocks 6
50 PIP 50
31 bench pts 14
6 second chance 8
10 fb pts 8

Overall, Im quite impressed.

fine tuning just a few sliders and this game is as perfect as we will have seen EVER in NBA video basketball games
31 assists on 39 fga -very disappointed! Don't understand why true simmers tend to overlook this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #296
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro
They said you wouldn't have to start over your association when you downloaded the patch. The affects should be made, but i haven't tried it out for myself.

Yes let me how that is. That would be of really great help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »