Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #281
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
This statement makes no sense. What are you talking about? Fatigue or shooting? How does fatigue make a game "look very glitchy"?

Sorry lol....Let me clear it up. What that guy wanted is that when you hold on shoot too long your doesn't release the ball. And he breaks his shooting animation and does this hold up in the air thing that doesn't look realistic at all.

This year that doesn't happen. No matter where you release it. Your play will look exactly the same for every shot.

In 2k9 it made all the jump shots look very glitchy if you held the shot button too long. In 2k10 if you hold the shot button too long. The only way know you held it too long. Is if you shoot a air ball. If you release it too early you'll either be short on the shot or trigger the tip the rim bounce off the shot clock animation (resulting in out of bounds)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 01:21 PM   #282
Banned

OVR: 19

Are there new contact animations, or do the same ones play out more often?
Im on ps3, so yea.......
Old 11-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #283
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtatkinson
This is a great thread! 2k Forums is just bickering, and complaining. Very few impressions. Great job OS! Sounds like the game is much improved. Cant wait for the ps3 patch to drop. Can anyone confirm if the develpmental drills glitch in association mode has been fixed? Thanks
I stop posting there...just because of that. 2kforums has a lot of children on there...And it is very sad.

But yea I want to hear impressions on human opponents and/or about online play...Anyone?
Old 11-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #284
Banned

OVR: 18

Seeing more fouls now. This is the first time i see so many loose ball fouls called in one game. I counted 4 in the first half. Career stats are still broken for 09-10 season. Especially FT% stats. People like steve bash or kevin martin are shooting 45% from the FT.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #285
Thats Pretty Funny

Gmoney2002's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
Are there new contact animations, or do the same ones play out more often?
Im on ps3, so yea.......
I don't know if they're neccessarily "new" but I am seeing ones that I have not seen prepatch. Someone mentioned this already too but not only are there contact animations in the paint but I am seeing them in the free throw line extended area as well. Basically anywhere contextually where there should be contact IMO, I am seeing them...

EDIT:
Loose ball fouls! I am seeing Loose ball fouls! I actually five in one game.

Last edited by Gmoney2002; 11-06-2009 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Loose ball Fouls!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #286
Rookie

kromo50's Arena

OVR: 11

Can someone please look to see if there is any lag in 2k cam when the the camera switches over on possession

thanks
Old 11-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #287
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Oh yea...This what I wanted to ask.....Impressions on put-backs. How are they coming out now?
Old 11-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #288
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Sorry lol....Let me clear it up. What that guy wanted is that when you hold on shoot too long your doesn't release the ball. And he breaks his shooting animation and does this hold up in the air thing that doesn't look realistic at all.

This year that doesn't happen. No matter where you release it. Your play will look exactly the same for every shot.

In 2k9 it made all the jump shots look very glitchy if you held the shot button too long. In 2k10 if you hold the shot button too long. The only way know you held it too long. Is if you shoot a air ball. If you release it too early you'll either be short on the shot or trigger the tip the rim bounce off the shot clock animation (resulting in out of bounds)
Well I asked because in 2k10 you can hold the shot stick down for 2 years and the animation still looks the same as a perfect release. I liked the ability to hold it a little longer to avoid blocks and etc.

But judging from your answer I guess they didnt address this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »