Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-06-2009, 11:15 AM   #161
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

I didn't really get a chance to delve into the game after downloading the patch but, I see you still cannot play pick-up games. LOL gee wiz. I was under the impression that was included?! Maybe I read that wrong. oh well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 11:15 AM   #162
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
If you're getting beat by 50 and they only shot 65%, I would suggest you lower the difficulty.
lol. funny. I never got beat like that when using my own sliders before the patch. I guess you missed the part where I said I played default all-star. I wanted to try the game at default. My gameplay ability have nothing to do with them starting 9/10 from the field and 70+% for the half. The game should be somewhat playable on default. Pared I knew i'd get a "you suck at d" or a "you should lower the difficulty." Typical. eff that!

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)

Last edited by SoMiss2000; 11-06-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #163
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
I really hope they don't just drop one patch and call it a year. There are still other problems.
At what point do we want them to start on 2K11? Or do we want that one to come out as unpolished as this one?

The fixed the major issues. it's time to move on. You can nitpick the hell out the game until October 2010 comes around. I HOPE they get started on 2K11 now considering how 2K10 was stunted due to picking up MLB and NHL inhouse.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #164
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Illosophy--I've had some of the same issues as you with My Player. I clearly have to restart, as my guy's glowing white headband is really bothering me, along with the fear of my clone's effect on my career. I'm fifty two games into it with 12 minute quarters, so naturally, I'm annoyed, but I think I'm going to restart, as that's my best chance to have any fun with this game.

The game does play a lot better in certain ways. Might give the normal mode another chance. I saw some of the same strange things last night in a short sample, but the lowered PIP made a difference, among other things.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #165
SimWorld Sports Inc - CEO

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

havent seen much on this but... does the cpu attack more with less pass outs now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #166
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
At what point do we want them to start on 2K11? Or do we want that one to come out as unpolished as this one?

The fixed the major issues. it's time to move on. You can nitpick the hell out the game until October 2010 comes around. I HOPE they get started on 2K11 now considering how 2K10 was stunted due to picking up MLB and NHL inhouse.
You're blaming 2K10's "unpolishedness" on patch work for 2K9? How many patches even came out for that game?

Quite frankly, I can't imagine it's that big a deal to get started this early. Just drop one more patch for stuff they missed, then start on 2K11.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #167
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
You're blaming 2K10's "unpolishedness" on patch work for 2K9? How many patches even came out for that game?

Quite frankly, I can't imagine it's that big a deal to get started this early. Just drop one more patch for stuff they missed, then start on 2K11.
This is the last patch. They fixed the major issues. The game is what it is now.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #168
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
I'm sayin it right now, if I don't have some part in the development of 2K11, I'm not buyin it
You do. It's a call rational comments in the impression threads and the wishlist threads. Have at it. If you're looking for a paycheck, good luck with that. But I guess this would go for any game you buy, right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »