Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-06-2009, 10:23 AM   #129
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

I'm sayin it right now, if I don't have some part in the development of 2K11, I'm not buyin it
Old 11-06-2009, 10:24 AM   #130
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

After playing a half using Playmakers slider set man this game is simply amazing. This game does so much right. The flow is incredible. Everything just seemed spot on. I can say the patch was well worth the wait.

I do feel for those that have issues with my player and headbands and things like that because I'm sure those things mean a lot to you but for me, GAMEPLAY, FRAMERATE, SMARTER AI is what keeps my attention and 2K has done a fine job in these areas.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #131
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by triballeo
Oh yeah, speaking of that, which are better between those two?
Personally, I thought Nogster's were spot on. Really helped with driving tendencies and other minor things.

I'm not sure how the patch will affect them, but I plan on loading the patch and just playing with everything that I already have set (as far sliders, rosters, tendencies etc..)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 10:31 AM   #132
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbaby1414
Still a problem...played 10 min game on all-star and the computer was dropping dimes like crazy.....38 assistis on 44 field goals made. They definilty did not get this one in the patch.
That doesnt mean its still a problem. Totally depends on how they were getting assists. The issue was the assist window was too long meaning players were taking three dribbles or holding the ball for 5 seconds, scoring and the passer was given an assist.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:31 AM   #133
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22

I'm having little to no problems offline. I ended up tweaking the shooting sliders anyway because the CPU still shot at a fairly high clip, but not as bad as before.

Either I'm not used to the game, but I find it a bit harder to drive the lane. I like that.

Online is another issue though. Can't play My Player pickup games at all, and I'm not the only one. I just have to assume the issue is on 2K's side.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:32 AM   #134
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac55
Intentional foul glitch still there. That is a huge let down for me. It kills the flow of the game at the end if trying to catch up or cpu attempts to catch up. Fix that please.

Otherwise framerate is smooth and i love the cpu tendencies now on the drive and their shot percentages have come down which is a bonus as well. Just wish the foul glitch was fixed
Delete your settings. That fixes the Intenional fould glitch.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #135
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
u ONLY play MY player?

It's the first year this game has this feature? It's not like it's had enough years to warrant the fact that it wouldn't be upgraded after first year initial release for next year?

How can you say youre done with a game because the new mode is broken? A new modes gonna be broken but a new mode can be improved next year and you won't give 2k the time to figure out the new mode until next year?

Thats just too picky man. the core game is fantastic
It's not about being picky, it's about valuing your money. I didn't buy 2k9, because 2k8 had a list of problems that I didn't feel like going through again. I only tried 2k10 because of a new feature that I've been waiting a long time to see in bball games. And I even let it slide when the new mode is broken at release and waited for the patch - and it's STILL broken. If you marketed this feature as part of the games (as they market the rest of the game), it needs to work as well as the rest of the game. Period. I can see if the stats need tweaking or some camera man's hair color is gray when it should've been black. A friend of mine even pointed out that in one of the stadiums, there's a guy that just walks up and down the alsies all game. That is acceptable and reasonable - the stuff I listed is not (especially when they explicitly stated something would be fixed, and it wasn't). If association or quick game auto-subs changed the lineup every possession (with the same people going in and out), you'd be as dissappointed as I am.

Sidebar: I don't understand why they don't allow the public to beta test their games. It's obvious they don't have the resources to do it themselves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 10:38 AM   #136
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

OK fellas here is the deal with the headbands thing. You will not get all white headbands if you are using a custom roster as long as it is based off of the 10/22 2K update at the earliest. If you are using a roster that has a base of any update before then or default rosters you will only get white handbands at home and away. If your roster is based off of the 10/22 update or later you will have correct colors.

What is causing this is the change 2K made to be able to change headband colors. They stated they changed the code where they would be able to adjust headband color through roster updates. They changed the code for this and the sig packages thing (I will talk about that in my next post) and it became in effect after the patch was released. Not every team was changed to white at home.

For the guy who was asking about the Celtics yes they wear white at home and green away as long as again your roster base it at least from the 10/22 update. The only headband colors that have been changed are the Cavs and Celtics at home. I have not seen any other headband color changes. All the other teams still wear colored headbands at home.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »