Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #113
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

It's time like this when I feel as though if I were runnin things at 2K, we'd have a better game on our hands
Old 11-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #114
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

I'm glad that you guys that play association are happy, but I only play MyPlayer - and based on what I've seen so far, this is the last 2k bball game I'm going to buy indefinitely. I just got subbed in & out of a game 30 times - half the time at point (my guy is 6'10", no ball handing, and slow as all hell). We STILL can't connect to Pickup Games even though it was stated this was explicitly fixed...2k insider keeps telling my i need to decide what team I want to play for, but I'm in the middle of the rockets season, and the rumor mill text still doesn't show up.

All these bugs were found with 3 hours of play since the patch came out this morning. 2K do you even play your own ****ing game?
Old 11-06-2009, 10:08 AM   #115
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
The Cavs DO NOT wear whit headbands on the road. I am playing witrh them right now. Red jersey and RED headband.
I'll cap it if it's that serious, but I'm most definitely seeing white headbands
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 10:11 AM   #116
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
I'll cap it if it's that serious, but I'm most definitely seeing white headbands
Then something must be wrong with your game or something man cause I just started up two quick games with the Cavs on the road. One in thier red jersey andone in thier blue jersey. They wore red headbands with the red jersey and blue with the blue jersey.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:11 AM   #117
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
I'm glad that you guys that play association are happy, but I only play MyPlayer - and based on what I've seen so far, this is the last 2k bball game I'm going to buy indefinitely. I just got subbed in & out of a game 30 times - half the time at point (my guy is 6'10", no ball handing, and slow as all hell). We STILL can't connect to Pickup Games even though it was stated this was explicitly fixed...2k insider keeps telling my i need to decide what team I want to play for, but I'm in the middle of the rockets season, and the rumor mill text still doesn't show up.

All these bugs were found with 3 hours of play since the patch came out this morning. 2K do you even play your own ****ing game?

That sucks dude. I guess you need to sell the game.

Now, back to my question,
How are assists looking guys? Are they fixed?

This was my ONLY beef with the game pre-patch (this and fouls, but that looks fixed).

Unfortunately, I have homework up the butt until about 6pm tonight...
Old 11-06-2009, 10:13 AM   #118
Banned

Okay, here's the issue. If you use your own rosters, you'll get the white headbands. If you use the lame-as-hell Living Rosters, you'll get red.

Unbelievable.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #119
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Okay, here's the issue. If you use your own rosters, you'll get the white headbands. If you use the lame-as-hell Living Rosters, you'll get red.

Unbelievable.
Why the HELL do they keep doing this stuff man. I wanted to cuss just now.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #120
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy

u ONLY play MY player?

It's the first year this game has this feature? It's not like it's had enough years to warrant the fact that it wouldn't be upgraded after first year initial release for next year?

How can you say youre done with a game because the new mode is broken? A new modes gonna be broken but a new mode can be improved next year and you won't give 2k the time to figure out the new mode until next year?

Thats just too picky man. the core game is fantastic

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »