Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #353
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecmac13
WTF I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO THE DUNKS THAT THEY HAVE IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE DONE LIKE 6 dunks!!!!!! **** this game man.

Old 10-24-2009, 05:24 PM   #354
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets
I hope this doesn't get lost amongst all the negativity, but I'd just like to thank 2K (for the developers who read these boards) for not only making a great game out of the box (I have been playing it non-stop) and for not only fixing the big glaring issues, and not just for fixing the smaller issues that may have otherwise have been looked over, but also for listening to your fans and making even more adjustments after initial plans for the patch were created (i.e. the ability to change My Player minutes). That is true customer service and despite what most people on here think, is even more than we deserve. It's greatly appreciated!

Long gone are the days of... "well, hopefully in next year's game". Again, great job 2K!!

Edit:

^^^^^^^^

Beat me to it, but I co-sign everything you just said.
Post of the ******* YEAR.

I wish we were all this grateful.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #355
Pro

OVR: 6

Happy for the updates of the patch, even the only thing I'd miss It'll be custom music I can live with it.

Pray 24 times each day.

George bless everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #356
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
That's what I've heard... and I think the crowd is one of the key things that this game is missing at the moment.
here i captured a PC gameplay vid...man i wish the commentary was this loud and clear during gameplay! its muffled when i play...

anyway i cant wait to mod Dirks hair in...there a mod tool that supposed to come out this weekend where we will be able to finally mod headshapes

listen to the crowd reactions no sneaker or ball sounds though and as i mentioned the commentators arent this loud during gameplay

Last edited by Goffs; 10-24-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #357
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is all fine and dandy, but when are they going to fix the problems in NBA 2K that have been happening for the last 10 years?

- Players still morphing through each other.
- Hands still go through the ball on "should be" blocked shots.
- Players still standing out of bounds.
- Receiving players stopping on lead passes so the defense can
catch up.
- Defensive players magically recovering after you've just put them
in the "popcorn machine" as Chick Hearn would have said.
- Still getting stuck in animations.

These are old problems that haven't been fixed yet. So what's to make me think they're going to fix the new problems they've created so fast?
Old 10-24-2009, 09:06 PM   #358
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
1) Watch the kid thing.

2) While you have a point, what sense does that make posting it here? You're not some fool off the street, are you? You just admitted that it's the same no matter what genre it is. You make the comment as if no one here knows there are release dates these companies must abide by. As I mentioned before, all the professional sports groups set a release date and these companies must abide by them. You know that, you're an informed gamer on OS. Yet, you'd like to make that comment as if you really don't know any better.

3) These false acts of ignorance are what really degenerate this community. You know this is the makeup of sports gaming that we are in today. And if you feel that you need to get on that soapbox, you should do it elsewhere. This isn't the thread.

That goes for everyone. People are doing it in the Madden forum, the Live forum, the MLB game forums... and it continues to just ruin threads.

If you have an issue with the makeup of the sports gaming industry, make a thread in the Console Talk forum and go crazy. There are plenty of individuals who feel the same way you do, and certainly want to have a discussion on it. Hell, I'll do it for you. [EDIT: We're going to discuss this more at length, but expect something to come of it]. But we're not going to sit back and let guys continue to ruin the forums for others because they feel the need for an outlet of their frustrations.

2k had deadlines to meet in every other incarnation of the series and for the most part bugs like incorrect stat recording, frame rate issues etc. weren't a problem.

You don't have to come running to defend 2k, Im a supporter of the series and have been since the beginning. I just don't believe that the due diligence was mad on their part to avoid these bugs that are in 2k10, and that they may have put the game out knowing that it had some issues that needed to be patched. If that's the case its not a good sign for gaming in general. that is all.

and look KID Im not "some fool" but if you think that any member here voicing his/her is opinion that is different from yours is ""ruining"" the forum then you must be the fool.

lets hope this patch fixes things. Im finishing up a work project and would love to go pick up the game when its working properly to relax and have some fun playing
Old 10-24-2009, 10:35 PM   #359
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

When is this patch going to be released?
Old 10-25-2009, 12:41 AM   #360
Rookie

OVR: 5

Made a change to where the value for headband colors is stored at. These changes can now be made through Living Roster releases once the patch is released. If you see any discrepancies, make sure and let the 2K Insider know!

what does this mean, can u change the headband without the living roster. also is it going to be the correct color like at home the team color is white, and away maybe like red, blue, and etc??

2. also when is this patch coming in like 14 days maybe??
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »