Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 01:57 PM   #297
Rookie

drewbaby1414's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced

I am reading that Free Agents in Association mode are not showing up on your roster even though they have signed with your team. They just remain in the FA Pool for the season.

I have not gotten that far in my association. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Nothing in the patch addresses this.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #298
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dequince38
i remember when beta testing was free...... say what you want but but we didn't get what we were promised out of the box. i don't think anyone asked for a perfect game but we did want an enjoyable decent game to me thats not what was shipped .
You're full of it. On both counts. You've NEVER been able to beta test console games. I've never seen a beta of a sports game. No one promised you anything. And the game is STILL enjoyable out of the box.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #299
Banned

OVR: 3

question: How does the patch work? I have no clue how this work or how do I get this patch. I know its not out yet, but do I get this from the 2k share? please help thank you!
Old 10-23-2009, 04:02 PM   #300
Rookie

OVR: 0

I do not see the dunks addressed at all. sigh. guess I will still see the same dunks over and over again with no 360's.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #301
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodex14
question: How does the patch work? I have no clue how this work or how do I get this patch. I know its not out yet, but do I get this from the 2k share? please help thank you!
When you sign on to 2k's server on XboxLive it will automatically update the patch for you, when it the patch does come out.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 04:08 PM   #302
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecmac13
I do not see the dunks addressed at all. sigh. guess I will still see the same dunks over and over again with no 360's.
Agreed. I have yet to see Vince Carters between the leg dunk.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 10-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #303
Rookie

OVR: 3

I cant believe that the patch was all but finished without addressing the quarter length in myplayer and they listened to us and went back and put it in. I must applaud them on that. I personally was very disappointed at first and was planning on giving up on myplayer. So this is great.

The list to me is amazing! Everything that bothered me is addressed except for high socks lol big deal. And it could be one the unmentioned fixes. But otherwise I must really congradulate 2k on listening on trying to do something (aloooooot of somehtings lol) about all our bitching and complaining and nit picking. I'm really excited and as for right now Im thoroughly enjoying myself playing nba today games with my own beautifully adjusted sliders
Old 10-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #304
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

I hope this doesn't get lost amongst all the negativity, but I'd just like to thank 2K (for the developers who read these boards) for not only making a great game out of the box (I have been playing it non-stop) and for not only fixing the big glaring issues, and not just for fixing the smaller issues that may have otherwise have been looked over, but also for listening to your fans and making even more adjustments after initial plans for the patch were created (i.e. the ability to change My Player minutes). That is true customer service and despite what most people on here think, is even more than we deserve. It's greatly appreciated!

Long gone are the days of... "well, hopefully in next year's game". Again, great job 2K!!

Edit:

^^^^^^^^

Beat me to it, but I co-sign everything you just said.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »