Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #153
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: patch details here

^ Good post. I think they should get some sports buffs(preferably big 2k players) and have them actually play the game..if you don't trust them posting stuff online make them sign a contract. I am sure people would PAY to play the alpha/beta stages and would catch more bugs...
Old 10-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #154
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: patch details here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnArtofWar
^ Good post. I think they should get some sports buffs(preferably big 2k players) and have them actually play the game..if you don't trust them posting stuff online make them sign a contract. I am sure people would PAY to play the alpha/beta stages and would catch more bugs...
yeah i asked why they don't do something like this but the thread quickly turned into something far less than constructive criticism or dialogue...those boards are just a mess usually.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced

What I don't understand is why they just put Superstar difficulty on just ranked Team-up matches instead of ALL ranked games. I see they still want the cheesers to keep playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 06:18 PM   #156
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared

I think most would value those defensive fixes more than anything else. I assumed they would be fixed (because they were so prominently complained about on the boards here) but I figured why not get confirmation.
The D issues are my biggest ones. Sliders help the other stuff but, the D or lack of D are my biggest concerns. Thanks for the headsup.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 10-21-2009, 06:35 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 3
these changes are awesome (as people have said...if they dont break the game in other ways). a fair few of the changes can be made manually via sliders, but changing too many sliders feels kinda like cheating so im glad they're attending to things like alley-oops. it will basically fix most of my nit-picking issues so i can't wait
Old 10-21-2009, 06:55 PM   #158
Against The Crowd!

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm having fun with the game as is, but this is welcome. Reading the list made me realize that I have been seeing a lot of these things but didn't really pay attention to them. This massive amount of fixes should make a lot of people very happy. No association for me until the patch comes out. Thanks 2k/VC.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:01 PM   #159
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

It is strange that they left those defensive fixes out of the patch list, because along with the shooting percentages and contact in the paint, it was the most important thing that needed to be fixed, IMO.

I was pleased with the list before, but now I'm ecstatic. The My Player minutes thing is the only sore spot for me. I agree with the mindset that they made some poor design choices for the mode.

We know that for a myriad of reasons 2K chooses not to involve the community in any of the early implementation of modes and features, but this is an occasion where early feedback from the community could have led to the mode not having as many of those first year flaws that most new modes do.

Oh, well It is what it is.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #160
Rookie

akiracy's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
It is strange that they left those defensive fixes out of the patch list, because along with the shooting percentages and contact in the paint, it was the most important thing that needed to be fixed, IMO.
Well if they don't list it, you can't be disappointed, it will just be a pleasant surprise when the patch hits. If they do list it, expectations will be really high.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »