Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 12:40 AM   #73
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced

Anything in there about long socks being fixed? Right now it's just black tights on anyone wearing them.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:40 AM   #74
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: patch details here

Wait...so am I reading correctly that the patch will change MyPlayer minutes to 5 regardless, even if you already have changed the quarter length prior to starting??
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 10-21-2009, 12:46 AM   #75
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by trav402
Anything in there about long socks being fixed? Right now it's just black tights on anyone wearing them.
Oh good call. That's kind of annoying. I'm thankful no Pistons are wearing knee-highs this year, though with white socks home and away, it would have been an easy fix (white calf sleeves). That is what I did for the Mavericks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 12:52 AM   #76
Banned

OVR: 5
My player being 5mins to begin with unless not having draft combine was f*^*^ dumb,,,and now just locking it to 5mins is even f^^&&^ dumber....ya know, just not being able to accumulate the required goals and stats because we aren't able to play longer,,,just destroys the whole dam mode.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #77
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_E_O
Now that's a list! It'll be great if they REALLY fix all of that, but I have to admit I'm skeptical.

I hate to be the pessimist here (lord knows there are enough of those in forums these days), but I have to ask the question. How many of these "bugs" did 2K know about before they released the game? I find it extremely hard to believe that all of these things slipped by their QA team before the game was released... mind you that this will be the same QA team responsible for reviewing the patch.

So what gives here for 2K? Did they knowingly release the most bug-filled sports title in years just to hit the street date or is their QA department REALLY this terrible?
I gotta agree with you on this one. How the heck did this game seriously get out the door with all of these issues. There's no way all the fine folks at 2K could have objectively played this game and felt it was complete. I know all games have problems but this list is HUGE. I wonder if this is the same QA team reviewing this patch.

I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high but I will be happy if all of this works accordingly.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #78
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Oh good call. That's kind of annoying. I'm thankful no Pistons are wearing knee-highs this year, though with white socks home and away, it would have been an easy fix (white calf sleeves). That is what I did for the Mavericks.
Yeah this would have majorly pissed me off. Luckily there is the claf sleeve workaround.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:52 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown_TMac
just wanna be able to change quarter lengths in myplayer
Change the quarter minutes once you turn the game on and save, then go to MyPlayer (start over) and it'll will be whatever minutes you put in.

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer
Old 10-21-2009, 03:41 AM   #80
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Wait...so am I reading correctly that the patch will change MyPlayer minutes to 5 regardless, even if you already have changed the quarter length prior to starting??
I don't think it resets quarter length, but if you restart after the patch you will not be able to adjust it anymore. So now it'll be locked to 5 mins on Pro.

The irony is that they are probably locking this to make it more difficult, when a lot of people want to change it because it's too easy.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »