Home

NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced PS3/360 (Updated 10/22) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 11:30 PM   #65
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: patch details here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
I really don't see how this patch list will be any different for the 360 version...

PC on the other hand has some sound issues and controller buttons being messed up...
I just hope the MS patch fixes the custom sounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2009, 11:57 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Wow, that's a pretty huge patch list. I think almost all of my issues I've had with the game when I rented it got fixed so looks like I'm gonna be buying this now but not until I read the post patch impressions here.

I'm hoping this patch will be on a CH2K8 level where it'll make this game amazing.

Old 10-21-2009, 12:02 AM   #67
MVP

OVR: 12

I don't see anything there with adjusting minutes or sliders in My Player. Yeah, I know, they don't want people changing things so their players are too good too easy. It's more of a single player mode anyway, they should give us the options we want. Then if people want to play online, they can have their online My Player that can't have adjusted settings.

Waste of a patch.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:06 AM   #68
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boge
Waste of a patch.

seriously the framerate issues are probably the main complaints...dude just give up gaming if your this unhappy and arent you on the PC? theres a damn workaround for editing the My Player minutes....
Old 10-21-2009, 12:10 AM   #69
MVP

Po Pimp's Arena

OVR: 15

I just did a search and looked up when the Patch List was released for 2K9, and I found some interesting stuff:

-Some of the problems pre-patch in 2k9 currently exist in 2k10 (high FG% and Lag). However, I loved 2k9 post-patch, so I'm positive 2k10 will be even greater.

-Also, the patch for 2k9 was released Dec 3rd for PS3 and a little after for 360. I'm glad 2k is trying to get this thing out ASAP.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:18 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie

seriously the framerate issues are probably the main complaints...dude just give up gaming if your this unhappy and arent you on the PC? theres a damn workaround for editing the My Player minutes....
True. Right now you guys can change your minutes in My Player, but after the patch, you can't. I still can.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:20 AM   #71
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Details Announced

Thanks for the update!

That's a long list indeed! I hope it makes a difference in the game. Especially online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 12:20 AM   #72
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Are the extra uniforms likely to be added (e.g. the new Mavs and Grizz alternates?)
It looks like those jerseys will likely be unlocked once the real life team wears them for a game. Sometimes if you switch to a teams' retro jersey in quick play, then shuffle swiftly to another team, you can see the title of a jersey that has yet been unlocked.

Anyway, I guess I did not understand patches too well because I wasn't expecting nearly anything close to what was listed. I was planning on the framerate being fixed and that was about it. However, I am very pleased about what is being addressed, particularly the ability to hand out any jersey numbers we want outside of Association. It feels like they have listened and tried to fix as many things to the best of their abilities. It's cool that random things (bounce pass on free throws) are being thrown into the mix as well. Good deal.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »