Home

Top Twenty Ways to Improve NBA 2K on the Court (Part One)

This is a discussion on Top Twenty Ways to Improve NBA 2K on the Court (Part One) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 11
Another weak attempt of bashing the best game. Listen up, nba 2k has no competition, so to gripe or argue is stupid, its like critquing a model. Stop it. If you don't like 2k, go buy another bball game, but this is the second article of fictious garbage. I wish I could play vs you right now, I would bust yo *** with the bucks, you take lebron or kobe. I will show how to play. 1000 things are needed to improve that other bball title, that amazingly copied all of 2k7 aand 2k8 gameplay....losers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 20
Re: Top Twenty Ways to Improve NBA 2K on the Court (Part One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokez4DAyz
Another weak attempt of bashing the best game. Listen up, nba 2k has no competition, so to gripe or argue is stupid, its like critquing a model. Stop it. If you don't like 2k, go buy another bball game, but this is the second article of fictious garbage. I wish I could play vs you right now, I would bust yo *** with the bucks, you take lebron or kobe. I will show how to play. 1000 things are needed to improve that other bball title, that amazingly copied all of 2k7 aand 2k8 gameplay....losers.
You are mad at this guy for saying what needs to be improved on so you wish you could bust his azz in 2K10?? Funny stuff, tough guy.

Anyway, saying 2K10 is the best NBA game out is like saying Tiger Woods golf is the best golf game. It's easy to say that when there isnt any competition. 2K9 was full of flaws that made the game unplayable. They absolutely need to improve this game before it can be considered a great game. And by the way, bragging about it being better than Live is ridiculous....NBA Live, since the next gen consoles came out, has been horrible.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:07 PM   #43
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Top Twenty Ways to Improve NBA 2K on the Court (Part One)

LOL! i concur....aren't internet muscles the worst?

calm down BIG GUY....I love the game--and i totally agree with you that its the best NBA game. it's only an opinion. don't beat me up with your USB or anything....
Old 09-28-2009, 09:50 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 32
Nice read.... I hope someone important at 2k reads this.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:50 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3
i 100% agree with moemoe24 and Kushmir. 2K9 is clearly a great game, but that doesnt mean that it cannot be improved upon. It most certainly has flaws that need to be fixed but that is by no means taking the piss out of it. how would anything or anyone in the world improve if people didn't critique it and pick out problems in order for improvements to be made?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »