Home

NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-01-2009, 08:48 PM   #673
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aga11ah
lol yeah unbelievable. I mean seriously... wtf is going on with 2k and PS3?? no1 has a ps3 copy of 2k either.. I have a real bad feeling about what I think that means. 2k hates us Sony owners it seems.
There are actually some ps3 copies floating around.
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 10-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #674
Rookie

OVR: 0
damn no demo for PS3 before the game is released eh, just reading through peoples personal opinions sounds like the demo isn't that much to worry about, even though i do live in australia and everyone will have a copy of 2k10 before i do, maybe i'll pass on the demo and just get the full version when it gets here, thanks to everyone for posting impressions though
Old 10-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #675
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DblocW
hey all i seen plenty of yah n nay on demo....thanks for the opinions....i just had to share this if someone did already my bad but i wasnt about to pge through 35 pages of comments to see if someone did, again if u did my bad...
i was on a fastbreak with nelson and carter on the l wing with only fisher between us...so of course you know the oop going up....i threw it after i got past the ft line and WTF nelson throws it off the backboard and vince goes up to grab two hands and tried to finish with one..he missed but wtf that was crazy im mad i cant replay it the animation was smooth on it also idk if it was a botched pass but it was sick..ok thanks for reading.
in the draft combine i got my passing up to 95 and i threw quite a few alleys off the back-board...but my receivers didn't have the dunk rating or w/e to finish it off for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2009, 03:32 AM   #676
Rookie

OVR: 7

I think it felt pretty good. The graphics looked great, AI looks improved, jump shots looked smoother on release. It's only one half so I'm not going to say much until I get my hands on the real deal and play a full game. Can't for next week.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:17 AM   #677
Pro

OVR: 60
I kind of like this demo. I wish it had the graphics and gear that Live has, though...
Old 10-02-2009, 10:00 AM   #678
Rookie

OVR: 2
2K have done a decent job with this game. Now to see how online plays!
Old 10-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #679
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nba 2k10 is officially getting the epic win this year. Ive already reserved my copy.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:03 PM   #680
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

After playing through the demo I am extremely dissapointed with the CPU's shooting percentages. I just finished a game where the Magic shot 100% from the field. Didn't miss a single shot.

All they did was pass inside the entire 4 minutes and shoot that stupid underhand layup. Of course my defensive players either did nothing to prevent this, or slid way out of position to just let the easy layup go in.

And don't let the CPU shoot an inside hook on you. Whether it be Dwight Howard or Jameer Nelson it's going in all the time.

Now don't get me wrong, i'm very excited to get my copy on tuesday but this shot percentage crap needs to get fixed ASAP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »