Home

NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-01-2009, 12:53 AM   #625
MVP

OVR: 24
Re: NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teewee
why are you being a f**! stop making excuses for liking live. I,m buying live first this year and I dont care what anyone else has to say. EA made a good product this year and I,m gonna be all over it. I dont understand this loyalty towards a game.
WTF are you talking about?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2009, 01:21 AM   #626
MVP

OVR: 12

I gotta say, I really hate when people say,"It's a demo. It's not the full game." Why do they release a demo of a game when the demo is crap and the actual game will be so much better? They wouldn't! A demo is a small portion of the game to show you what the game will be like. Yeah, of course it's not complete, but it is still a demonstration of the final product.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:34 AM   #627
Banned

OVR: 1
im sorry for keep saying this but im mad that the laker halfcourt line is yellow rather than purple. and i need a gold membership. what yall think of the yellow halfcourt line and its on the final version
Old 10-01-2009, 01:34 AM   #628
Banned

OVR: 7

You know, you could take the impressions from any demo-thread on OS, and just replace the name of the game and the threads would be exactly alike.

Just an observation, this thread reads EXACTLY like the Madden 10 demo thread.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:25 AM   #629
Banned

OVR: 26

Is it me, or are the post moves extra slow? I can't do that smooth roll and fade from the post that Kobe does because he's takin baby steps when he turns to shoot
Old 10-01-2009, 02:28 AM   #630
Pro

OVR: 7

I've been playing it for the past two days, the graphics are good, game is slower paced, they could speed it up just a little bit. The post moves seem smoother and not as jerky as last year. The one thing I noticed that on defense you can't slide over with the shot stick if the player you're guarding gets passed you. Kobe's shot seems on point but his legs during his shot don't seem right.

Does anyone else feel like when you are running on the court that it feels like you are being pushed backwards? I don't know if its the speed of the game but it feels like you're trying to push a wall.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #631
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Is it me, or are the post moves extra slow? I can't do that smooth roll and fade from the post that Kobe does because he's takin baby steps when he turns to shoot
When ur posted up, dont hold any triggers and just press the direction you want to spin and fade with the right stick.

So no the post moves arent slow at all, you just didnt know what you were doing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2009, 02:48 AM   #632
Banned

OVR: 26

^lol, okay sparky. Calm down, boy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »