Home

NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-29-2009, 05:55 PM   #409
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Can anyone with a good grasp of the post game post some controls? I'm having a hard time doing anything in the post besides a slow side fake and a hook shot/fade
Old 09-29-2009, 05:57 PM   #410
MVP

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
What's up with everyone saying Kobe looks bad? He looks perfect to me. Him and Vince Carter are the 2 best looking people on the demo.
I think VC looks spot on. Kobe's frame looks solid but his face looks brutal....
Old 09-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #411
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

im in the same boat stew and im a casual gamer lol "high fg%" is just the thing to say apparantley...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #412
stewaat

OVR:

Ok I spoke too soon...starting to get isomotion. Using D. Fisher screwed my confidence.

Jameer Nelson has some better handles. I was at the top of the key and Farmar was trying to cut me off from going right. I do a crossover and get by him....FT line pullup...wet.

Old 09-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #413
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
High FG %'s? Orlando just made 2 out of about 12 shots against me in 4 minutes. Not bragging just saying I don't see it.

I have seen too many alley oops though...

I like it. Once again I'm pretty bad at ISO though. I would love to be good at it to pull off some highlight clips
Yeah, my first 5 games were all high FG%, but now I've got the hang of it, I've been able to hold the lakers to 34% shooting on one occasion & quite a few around the 40-50% mark. My FG% has generally been too high, but that's more down to the low difficulty setting, I guess.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:02 PM   #414
stewaat

OVR:

OH **** THAT WAS SICK!

I did that VC sick under the basket layup. I was in triple threat left wing...faked going to the right went hard left to a wide open bucket. Help D came and I did the sick layup.

Definitely a WOW moment.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:05 PM   #415
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Yea Mr. Knuckles i think copping this would be a smart move.
I just redownloaded the Live demo and I'm starting to flip flop now lol. Damn man, I'm gonna have to figure something out before the 6th.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 06:05 PM   #416
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I have 3 words, "come on man!" Not feeling it. Graphics have gone backwards. None of the dunks have any emotion, whole game lacks "wow." Having played both, here's my question. The other game has stellar, fluid graphics, better "sig styles" at a top notch framerate. What gives here? The AI isn't that advanced. This game used to be like the PES of basketball. Now it's becoming the PES of basketball. Sorry, only the soccer gamers will get that. I'm done with 2k for this year, at least. Rant over.... See ya'll....
i will say this much...demos usually suck compared to the finished product. I personally decided that I will not download the demo. I already know what 2k brings to the table....they bring a great game. Live had a good demo...hopefully they will have a playable game in the finished product. I will rent both games on release week and try them both out online and make my decision from there. Since I only play online, last year 2k was like putting lipstick on a pig. The offline gameplay and graphics were great, but online was simply horrible. If it is the same this year and Live has a decent playing game, I will have to go the other direction. But I wouldn't put much stock into a demo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »