Home

NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-29-2009, 07:16 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

I wish there was a practice mode like nba live 10 because you have to get used to the controls and that can be hard when someone is guarding you, I think a team practice would have been a better demo but this is gonna be a great game. I think they did a great job in limiting the cheesing factor and that may frustrate some people who don't play ball all the time, and that is the hard line to draw with sports games in general.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:16 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay
It seems overall there are more negative impressions than positive? im in Australia so i cant get it for a while still, so do any of you guys think that this is going to be a great game judging by the demo? it seems like most people are a bit dissapointed.
demo is out in australia and game is out on oct 9th what chu talkn bout
Old 09-29-2009, 07:20 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3

Nice Demo. You will not get a good Vibe at first since it looks kinda like 2k9. Then you try to do things like you would do in 2k9 and they don't working properly making the game feel sluggish. Main thing will be the isomotion. In previous games the turbo trigger(Right Trigger) was also the basic isomotion with the other trigger being the modifier. Because they added a turbo meter for this game, that control scheme had to change; so they switch controls so that the turbo trigger will be the Advance isomotion modifier thus preventing us from depleting are turbo meter while just trying to do a basic crossover.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:21 AM   #60
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

haha funny you should say that Czar....when the other demo dropped al you heard wad "you have to play real basketball to enjoy it" I wish people would stop saying that period lol
Old 09-29-2009, 07:22 AM   #61
Banned

OVR: 4

Wow, i was all pumped to see the difference in gameplay between it and 2k9 and it played basically the same, not saying it was a bad thing i was just expected a big difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 07:22 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
kblidak welcome to the OS family. Although this may be the one site on the internet where your blanket statement that a lot of us don't play the game how it should be played could be considered a very poor assumption. Tons of sim ballers on this site.

anyway... welcome my man !!!
Your tact is indeed *********. I hope more will follow your example.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:22 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_Khaos7
It seems like all of the Iso moves are LeftTrigger + LeftStick now. What a weird change. So RightTrigger is Turbo only?
Its also the modifier. You hold on left trigger to do crossover and spinmoves ect. You hold on both triggers(Ft+Rt) to do special crossover, behind the back ect,
Old 09-29-2009, 07:23 AM   #64
Rookie

I didn't see the Demo on Xbox Live Marketplace on my console, but you can get it from the website! I duarantee most of the people making negative comments don't like 2K, so please go to the next forum with your BS posts....how much EA paying ya'll...lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »