Home

NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-29-2009, 07:03 AM   #49
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA 2K10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLIDAK
Im new on this site and have been playing 2k since its been out. I know a lot of u dont play the game how it should be played and trust me i know. I have a lot of friends that complain about games, that if u play it the rigth way you'll enjoy it more.

kblidak welcome to the OS family. Although this may be the one site on the internet where your blanket statement that a lot of us don't play the game how it should be played could be considered a very poor assumption. Tons of sim ballers on this site.

anyway... welcome my man !!!
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-29-2009, 07:05 AM   #50
Pro

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_superman
I think when you play the demo you try to do things like you did in 2k9 and realize they don't work. To me it really feels like a whole new ballgame and it took me awhile to adjust but once I changed up my style it was a lot of fun. The only thing I didn't like was there seemed to always be somebody open for three and help defense didn't rotate fast enough.
This...... I think if I didn't play the Live 10 demo I wouldn't be enjoying this as much. I play a lot smarter on defense and offense thanks to the Live 10 demo. And some of you might find that funny, but thats honestly how I feel.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253
Old 09-29-2009, 07:05 AM   #51
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Is it confirmed that there are not plays ? also all kidding aside can someone tell me if their players are moving on their own defensively. Once I get my man in position if i don't move the stick he will move on his own. can someone verify that for me. I think It may just be my controller.

Edit it occurs when playing off ball defense.

Only played one game so far so no impressions just wanted to check on the plays and control. Presentation is TOP notch
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B

Last edited by Da_Czar; 09-29-2009 at 07:10 AM. Reason: clarify
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 07:07 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilonv1
Triple threat is now LT+stick, not LT+RT+stick. Took me a while to work that out.
It seems like all of the Iso moves are LeftTrigger + LeftStick now. What a weird change. So RightTrigger is Turbo only?
Old 09-29-2009, 07:09 AM   #53
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24

demo is striped down all the way .... but it played a nice smooth Basketball Game. but this is early impressions.. i like the way artest feel on the court i was able to do somethings with him. they ran there own sets of plays he got open a few times and hit his shots.
MLB: New York Yankees
Old 09-29-2009, 07:11 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay
It seems overall there are more negative impressions than positive? im in Australia so i cant get it for a while still, so do any of you guys think that this is going to be a great game judging by the demo? it seems like most people are a bit dissapointed.
It's available now in Australia. I'm downloading it.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:11 AM   #55
Pro

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Is it confirmed that there are not plays ? also all kidding aside can someone tell me if their players are moving on their own defensively. Once I get my man in position if i don't move the stick he will move on his own. can someone verify that for me. I think It may just be my controller.

Edit it occurs when playing off ball defense.

Only played one game so far so no impressions just wanted to check on the plays and control. Presentation is TOP notch
I noticed that as well, LOL I also thought it was just my controller.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 07:13 AM   #56
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDog253
This...... I think if I didn't play the Live 10 demo I wouldn't be enjoying this as much. I play a lot smarter on defense and offense thanks to the Live 10 demo. And some of you might find that funny, but thats honestly how I feel.
So true Ray Live retaught me how to properly play bball games LOL. I knew how to videogame bball pretty well but after playing Live I'm playing w/ a real life basketball mindset now.

It improved every part of my game and that knowledge has spilled over into this game also. It's like Czar said if you just play real basketball you will be fine and I think that will finally hold true for both games this year.

This is a great year for bball lovers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »