Home

NBA Live 10 Screenshots: Starting 5 Player Faces

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Screenshots: Starting 5 Player Faces within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-29-2009, 01:58 AM   #177
MVP

OVR: 32
Re: NBA Live 10 Screenshots: Starting 5 Player Faces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod2k9
It doesn't matter how good the faces are with those stupid *** body proportions! EA are you serious? I can't believe what I just saw! This is an embarrassment to the Sim players community and fullish of me to think that live made strides in that regard. Like someone else said, they look like 12 year old's that won't scare anybody. I don't care if I get banned just had to speak my mind on EA's attempt thinking they're in the same boat as 2K!
I am going out on a limb and guess u played the demo???? If so, why are u so upset over these facial pics?? You've played the game in action and now you are surprised on how they look in a photo... makes no sense at all. The body proportions are fine

Last edited by str8artist; 09-29-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:04 AM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
I am going out on a limb and guess u played the demo???? If so, why are u so upset over these facial pics?? You've played the game in action and now you are surprised on how they look in a photo... makes no sense at all
Had I not played the demo, i would be thinking the same as ARod. Those pictures don't do justice to the game. Some players bodies look wayyyy too skinny on these pics.

DR Russell
Old 09-29-2009, 02:06 AM   #179
Rookie

Arod2k9's Arena

OVR: 7

RayDog,

I have actually pre-ordered live this year based on the demo's gameplay. However, after seeing those faces/bodies I will take 2k instead. I really like the spacing, dribbling, and shooting in Live which is what basketball is all about. In comparison to 2k lives momentum and physics are incredible but those faces are so bad in my eyes I just want to throw up. I just wish Live would make better body proportions since these players are at least 6'6 and up. In this game they look like 5'7 and for me that is too much to overlook.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:07 AM   #180
Rookie

Quote:
It doesn't matter how good the faces are with those stupid *** body proportions! EA are you serious? I can't believe what I just saw! This is an embarrassment to the Sim players community and fullish of me to think that live made strides in that regard. Like someone else said, they look like 12 year old's that won't scare anybody. I don't care if I get banned just had to speak my mind on EA's attempt thinking they're in the same boat as 2K!
Let it all out brother. lmao.
Just play the demo, they look better.

DR Russell
Old 09-29-2009, 02:08 AM   #181
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Russell
Had I not played the demo, i would be thinking the same as ARod. Those pictures don't do justice to the game. Some players bodies look wayyyy too skinny on these pics.

DR Russell
But you have, so that shuts that argument down. You do not need pics to do the game justice when a demo is out to play. SMH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2009, 02:08 AM   #182
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
RayDog,

I have actually pre-ordered live this year based on the demo's gameplay. However, after seeing those faces/bodies I will take 2k instead. I really like the spacing, dribbling, and shooting in Live which is what basketball is all about. In comparison to 2k lives momentum and physics are incredible but those faces are so bad in my eyes I just want to throw up. I just wish Live would make better body proportions since these players are at least 6'6 and up. In this game they look like 5'7 and for me that is too much to overlook.
There is something up with the DOF or the angle the pics are taken at. Those pics are in no way a representation of what the models actually look like in gameplay.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:10 AM   #183
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Those pics are in no way a representation of what the models actually look like in gameplay.
^^^This
Old 09-29-2009, 02:15 AM   #184
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
But you have, so that shuts that argument down. You do not need pics to do the game justice when a demo is out to play. SMH
I know, thats why i said "had i not played the demo". Imagine that someone comes in here who has not seen any videos or pictures, or even played the demo, their first impression of the game will be like : 'what happened to the these players bodies, looks like they all went on a diet.'

DR Russell

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »