Home

NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 10:47 PM   #897
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

2k should remove the crowd during teamup games
Old 09-27-2009, 10:53 PM   #898
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
any cool animations like players slapping the backboard on layups, block attempts, after dunks?
You get T'd up if you slap the backboard after a dunk now, I remember an incident last season when this happened to Al Harrington late in a game and it cost the Knicks a win

Not sure about lay-ups, but apparently you can pin the ball to the backboard when blocking a shot.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:58 PM   #899
MVP

OVR: 41

Just wanted to clear up some questions I've seen based on what I know from screens and videos:

1.) All the stanchion pads say "NBA: Where amazing happens" and "Spalding." None of them do in real life, but all of them do in the game. Do not feel like your team is being singled out for not having the correct stanchion pad.

2.) The Thunder's mascot is in the game. Still waiting on the Magic or Bucks, but I imagine those have been addressed.

3.) As Momentousceltic posted previously, changing the primary/secondary color of sleeves, etc. is dependent on the uniform. Some of them are just calibrated incorrectly. There is no choice for headband color or style (unfortunately).
Old 09-27-2009, 11:27 PM   #900
Rookie

OVR: 2
is there create a player mode included in the game where you can have this player rated 99 overall?
Old 09-28-2009, 12:09 AM   #901
Rookie

OVR: 3
Question: Have you played your copy on an SD television? What's the difference like between playing on an SD and HD tv? One of my biggest problems with 2K9 was that I primarily played on an SD tv, and the graphics look atrocious in SD compared to other games that I had compared to both SD and HD. It's like it was designed specifically for HD, and is heavily compromised, with fuzzy textures for example, if it is downscaled to SD. When I was able to use HD at a friends place, the difference was enormous. I haven't experienced such blatantly average graphics from a top notch HD game on SD before. (Eg, I've played Killzone 2 on HD and SD and the graphics downscaled nicely to SD.) Hoping that they've done some work to cater for what is apparently still the majority of gamers at this point in time, that is, those who are still using SD tv's. It'd be great if you could test this out please Pared. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 12:13 AM   #902
Rookie

OVR: 2

I would love some kings info .. hows arco look? also, a pic of Omri Casspi would be nice ..and finally the million dollar question - Kings old alternate black jersey? is it in there?
Old 09-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #903
Rookie

OVR: 3
Pared, just another quick question. I'm not an online gamer, so is there any way i can get patches off the internet and then send them to my console via usb? A particular website? I dislike missing out on seemingly important patches just because I don't have my console hooked up to the internet. Thanks a lot
Old 09-28-2009, 12:22 AM   #904
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
That looks so strange. I wonder what the reasoning is behind that. I'm glad Vince Carter was dealt to Orlando so I will not have to fuss with that New Jersey court much. Though honestly, I bet I'd get used to it and be immersed in the game itself too much to notice anyway.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »