Home

NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #865
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

Is Ricky Rubio in the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #866
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I can't figure out the accessories either. The only way you seem to be able to get white accessories on the road is to select White. You have the following options:

White/Black/Team Color/2nd Team Color.

This is a problem for a team like Boston. Their dominant color is green and their secondary color is white. So there is no way to get the white at home/black on the road combination without manually changing it each time.

Why can't 2k just do it like this:

Set up each jersey and specify it with a primary color and a secondary color. When you edit your player, have the following options:

White/Black/Primary jersey color/Secondary jersey color

AND

Allow the user to specify the primary jersey color and secondary jersey color somewhere.

Would make life THAT much easier.

It thought the entire purpose of Team color/2nd Team color was to allow changing colors with the jerseys.

Perhaps they did it with some teams. Boston was not one of them.

And you only get to see your away jersey in the Edit Player screen. Why can't I click in the left thumbstick, get a drop down menu and select the jersey the player is wearing so I can see how it looks? Right now I have to go into the game and check for each jersey.

Design decisions, fellas...
Hey Pared, im confused now!

If you change acessories color to WHITE all acessories INCLUDE HEADBAND show white in home or road? If you change before the game to white, Boston headband apears white in home games????

Or Just change body acessories colors??? I dont understand if 2k put "headband" in acessories... can you put some screen about this ?

And thks for informations man!
Old 09-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #867
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons0662
Is Ricky Rubio in the game?
Nope.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #868
Banned

OVR: 7

If you have online connection he will be within hours of release via the 2kshare though, i suppose.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:59 PM   #869
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can you hire real coaches like Avery Johnson, or Jeff Van Gundy in Association mode? Also could you post pictures of James Johnson, Tyrus Thomas and Tarrence Williams?

Thanks.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:12 PM   #870
Pro

OVR: 7

Pared,

Again, thanks for answering all of our questions. I just have two quick ones I was hoping to get answered since yesterday. Maybe you could help out.

1. Are Serge Ibaka and Byron Mullens on the Thunder roster or their NBDL roster?

2. Is there a Sonics throwback uni in the game?

Thanks so much.

Last edited by baseballguy; 09-27-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #871
Rookie

ronaldc33's Arena

Would you guys mind setting up a small online league and discussing any new features that may be there? I just saw the association vids and was blown away by the presentation. I'd love to know if any of the cool commentary or stat overlays made it into the online leagues.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #872
Banned

"Pared and Mo"

How are the free throw mechanics this year? Is it more difficult or is it the same thing, just like 2K9 because from what I've read from some article that it is a bit difficult?

Are the jump shots more fluid than ever? I know that Ray Allen shoots lightning fast. Have you seen any other put back dunks?

And one more thing, Is it possible to play this game on a 12minute/quarter with regular stats just like in the real NBA? Of course with a little bit of tweaking here and there....

Thanks for your time Pared and Mo. I appreciate it, as well as the others.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »