Home

NBA 2K10 Video: Wizards @ Knicks

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Video: Wizards @ Knicks within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K10 Video: Wizards @ Knicks

Man, I really hope this contested shots going in BS doesn't continue in the final version. This is part of the reason why I stopped playin 2k9. Even in a league with sliders adjusted, contested shots would still drop all net just because of easy user friendly, lightning fast releases. Now all the releases appear to be fast...
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 10:44 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
You have a right to your own opinion.... I just asked was it that serious.. U wrote "if I only saw these new vids I would never buy the game. Terrible representation of a possible great game." So do you actually read what you write???? The game will be fine... relax and wait until you play it instead of jumping to conclusions off a 6 min video.
So whats wrong with my sentence? Its a terrible vid of a (if we assume Pared is right) great game, if you like it ok, but i think its terrible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
The game will be fine... relax and wait until you play it instead of jumping to conclusions off a 6 min video.
Yeah man, read what I write, it makes coversation much easier. Wrote the same thing u trying to tell me there (read the posts again, "... final word will come when the game is out and I get my hands on the sliders..."), and know lets skip it.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 16

Nice Video...MAN So many videos in a week... Thx 4 Vid

"I dont want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant." Kobe Bryant
Old 09-27-2009, 10:55 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton
So whats wrong with my sentence? Its a terrible vid of a (if we assume Pared is right) great game, if you like it ok, but i think its terrible...

Yeah man, read what I write, it makes coversation much easier. Wrote the same thing u trying to tell me there (read the posts again, "... final word will come when the game is out and I get my hands on the sliders..."), and know lets skip it.
Starting 2 sound like my wife..... I think i should just shut up now. next
Old 09-27-2009, 10:56 AM   #69
Hoops Mechanic

Sovartus's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
Man, I really hope this contested shots going in BS doesn't continue in the final version. This is part of the reason why I stopped playing 2k9. Even in a league with sliders adjusted, contested shots would still drop all net just because of easy user friendly, lightning fast releases. Now all the releases appear to be fast...
Although I'm still in wait and see mode, (I'm not sold on 2K yet) I have seen 2K's shot contest/block system and it is second to none. What many of you think is a contested shot, is not. I didn't really see that many contested shots in the video. If you don't contest a shot properly, they will make more shots. When you use the system properly you will see shot percentages go down considerably. I just can't imagine that they would scrap the genius system that took them a few years to develop. Look deeper, it's there.....
Old 09-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovartus
Although I'm still in wait and see mode, (I'm not sold on 2K yet) I have seen 2K's shot contest/block system and it is second to none. What many of you think is a contested shot, is not. I didn't really see that many contested shots in the video. If you don't contest a shot properly, they will make more shots. When you use the system properly you will see shot percentages go down considerably. I just can't imagine that they would scrap the genius system that took them a few years to develop. Look deeper, it's there.....
^^^^THIS
Old 09-27-2009, 11:09 AM   #71
Against The Crowd!

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner99
looks great but too many shots going in, and game looks too fast.
Sliders anyone? For the game speed at least. And don't real NBA teams get hot sometimes? I swear the complaints sometimes are mind boggling. To each his own I guess.

This game is absolutely gorgeous, and the game play looks superb. Only a week to go.

Last edited by Eddie1967; 09-27-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 11:10 AM   #72
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Or you just DON'T play randoms

Why is a WHOLE mode a waste when you have plenty of alternatives? You don't have to play random folks man. Play OS people, people do use sliders online.

Add me: DCALLAMERICAN

I will play you when the game comes out
Thank you.

STOP PLAYING RANDOMS. People want a "sim" experience and then complain when they play randoms who dont play the same style as you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »