Home

NBA 2K10 Video: Wizards @ Knicks

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Video: Wizards @ Knicks within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-27-2009, 10:09 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by jira2004
Man i swear people on here act like straight kids......no one has the actual retail copy in their hands and already and they are complaining....Wow

Geez
Thank You.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:11 AM   #58
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NBA 2K10 Video: Wizards @ Knicks

I liked the video.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:17 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
What is to worry about? What 2K game have we had (since they have us sliders in 2K3) that we didn't have to adjust the lack of fouls and missed shots? Why are you worried people?
Because defense looks useless in these vids, espacially this one here...simply look at it every well defended shot is in. I remember last years vids, they hyped even more and worried me in no way. Shooting wasnt perfect but not like in this videos...It may be conicidence but stuff like wouldnt be changable with sliders. But man its only a worry, final word will come when the game is out and I get my hands on the sliders.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:18 AM   #60
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Not worried at all since we've already seen the 100% Complete version of the game ala Mo and Pared and yes there is/was a difference between their copies of the game and Steve's BETA version of the game.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:24 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
Is it that serious???? The two teams are hot...It happens in real basketball games ....now if they missed all those shots you would complain on how bad the shooting is in 2k10.
yeah, both teams are hot and make all contested shots but miss the open ones...suuuure. Man it looks like that in all 3 or 4 vids. And I would never, NEVER complain if the contested shots are missed and the open one hit.

And i dont complain about anything or say 2k is bad...do you guys actually read what I write? Only IF the game is like in these vids, it would be bad. Whats the point of posting these vids if its dumb to say wat one thinks about them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #62
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

oh right i forgot that Steve has the beta version...so now we just wait for Mo to post the gameplay vids in higher setting...
Old 09-27-2009, 10:27 AM   #63
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9

2k10=2k9 w/ a few animations/sounds added. that's the impression i get from the vids i've seen.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:34 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton
yeah, both teams are hot and make all contested shots but miss the open ones...suuuure. Man it looks like that in all 3 or 4 vids. And I would never, NEVER complain if the contested shots are missed and the open one hit.

And i dont complain about anything or say 2k is bad...do you guys actually read what I write? Only IF the game is like in these vids, it would be bad. Whats the point of posting these vids if its dumb to say wat one thinks about them?
You have a right to your own opinion.... I just asked was it that serious.. U wrote "if I only saw these new vids I would never buy the game. Terrible representation of a possible great game." So do you actually read what you write???? The game will be fine... relax and wait until you play it instead of jumping to conclusions off a 6 min video.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »