Home

NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 04:22 PM   #737
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

I didn't see my question answered, so I'll ask again.

Is player lock still in?

Waiting to order the game, thanks.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #738
Rookie

OVR: 5

momentous and pared thanks for taking the time to answer our questions much respect to u guys. my question is the summer league only limited to my player mode or is it also included in regular association mode as well?
Old 09-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #739
theenemy's Arena

OVR: 8

Thank you all for taking the time to do this !

One question, what are the alternate control schemes?

Can you customize the controls?
and can you please check the Alternate A (Isomotion with buttons) and comment how it works.

Thanks again.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #740
Pro

OVR: 8

at the end of a game (or during) when you go2 Gametrack is it offense plays only or does it show defense like 2k8?

I saw that you had the Derrick Rose charge so is everything in there?
Old 09-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #741
MVP

OVR: 19
Icon5 Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

what about the hustle plays? im referring to situations like when there's a loose ball, have you noticed if players are diving for the ball? like the one present in Live 10. Is that present in 2k10 also? if yes, that would be so awesome. otherwise, i still love 2k10. lol

btw, thanks for answering our questions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 04:47 PM   #742
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets
Between all of the info I received from here and the screenshots, I'm so excited about the game (thanks guys!). Downloadable draft classes, 10 day contracts, the D-League, Training Camps, the fact that the CPU finally hires/fires head coaches!!

All this has me excited for the game (as Association is my bread and butter).

In the future, how cool would it be after they get the playoff atmosphere down, it affected how players play. Like a Kobe Bryant would step his game up whereas a rookie playing in his first playoff series against a rival will be more prone to make mistakes. As you gain experience (even in a tough losing effort), your players get more poise and are less likely to make mistakes in subsequent years. Probably would be impossible to implement, but it's just a cool idea I had that I thought I'd share for my fellow Association fans.
CHoops2K8....

It can happen bro.....

Ive been asking for this for the pass two years, they need to replace the team chemistry system with CH2k8's chemistry system and expand on it by implementing the player personalities...With NBA2k's current(2k9) team chemistry "thing" I swear it doesnt do anything....

If your not familar with Ch2k8, it had a player experience bar, which translated into the team's chemistry....freshman would start out with 0(ranged from 0-6 bars I think) and when the season progress he would get 1 bar...Freshman would get rattle in hostile arena and would not really perform in these games..

Last edited by Jukeman; 09-26-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:07 PM   #743
MVP

OVR: 19

Hi guys, thanks for answering the questions and ive got some more q's here:

1. may i know if the dynamic crowd is present in 2k10 (no idea if this question was already answered)?

2. is it true that the prospects can be downloaded?

3. how's the FA pool? I read an insight wherein they will have hundreds of Free Agents in the game.

4. give some notable FA's like Rubio, Navarro, unsigned draft picks.

5. speaking of unsigned draft picks, do teams hold draft rights of unsigned draft picks like Llull, Rubio, etc. ?

6. And lastly, if the answer in 5 is YES, can we trade these draft rights?
Old 09-26-2009, 05:16 PM   #744
Thats Pretty Funny

Gmoney2002's Arena

OVR: 12

Great stuf Pared and Mo. Two questions:

1. Pared you mentioned this breifly in an earlier post but when running plays if a player doesn't get to a spot on time(impeded by a player) does the play still break like last year? and if so, how often does this occur?

2. How fast can you trigger the jumpshot animation this year? can you successfully execute a pump fake-step in jumpshot? Aaron said it's improved from last year but how much so?

Thanks in advance guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »