Home

NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 01:43 PM   #681
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

I have two inconsequential questions:

1) I understand it'd be tough to give a full report, but may you have noticed any new retro uniforms outside of Cleveland and Miami? If I had to pick one team to check, I'd wonder if Detroit has any new retro options.

2) Long shot, but - are short shorts an option for create or edit player (for classic teams, not because I have a general affinity for short shorts). Otherwise, are the classic 50/60's, and 70's teams still wearing super long shorts?

Appreciate all the other feedback thus far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 01:43 PM   #682
Rookie

OVR: 0
(SBarlett)

So the high socks end at the bottom of the knees not covering it is that what you're saying?

I know in the combine you couldn't wear calf sleeves on both legs but from recent Carmello pics I think you're able to do it.

But my main question is the half calf sleeve, does the sock dissapear when you wear it? There should be a gap of skin between the sleeve and sock.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #683
Staff Writer

OVR: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportstek
Are there momentum fadeaways? Like once you're up in the air does it let you keep fading in one direction ala Jordan buzzer beater vs Ehlo?

They used to have those in one of the 2K years... I think 2K3 or 2K4. I loved the flow.
you can do those fadeaways in 2k9 and they are present in 2k10. Dribble with turbo lateral to the baselane and the push the and hold the shot stick in that direction and they do a nice running fadeaway hanging in the air falling to that side a bit.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #684
Rookie

OVR: 0
See how in the left leg when wearing a half calf sleeve the sock dissapeared as if wearing an ankle sock.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:46 PM   #685
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerspacemonkey
whoa whoa hold up.

seriously man. as part of the forum/site staff your duty is to inform. i haven't disrespect you or any of the staff members. it comes with the job, the pressure and people constantly asking questions.

so chill out, it doesn't make the website look good. i understand you're under pressure and have been answering lots of questions and requests ... but it's all part of it man.
not being disrespectful? what? jeez pared i dont know how mods do it here...i wouldve worn out that ban button a long time ago...

its not there "duty" to do anything...holy...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #686
Staff Writer

OVR: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by L. BuЯNa
(SBarlett)

So the high socks end at the bottom of the knees not covering it is that what you're saying?

I know in the combine you couldn't wear calf sleeves on both legs but from recent Carmello pics I think you're able to do it.

But my main question is the half calf sleeve, does the sock dissapear when you wear it? There should be a gap of skin between the sleeve and sock.

the long socks cover the knees. the calf sleeves go under the knees and make the long socks disappear when you wear both.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:52 PM   #687
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
not being disrespectful? what? jeez pared i dont know how mods do it here...i wouldve worn out that ban button a long time ago...

its not there "duty" to do anything...holy...
Some people are simply entitled to their information.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #688
Banned

OVR: 1

IS THERE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE TEAMS YOU PLAY, LIKE ARE THE WARRIORS FAST BREAKING,BASICALLY WHAT I'M ASKING IS DOES EVERY GAME FEEL DIFFERENT, I HOPE EVERY TEAM DOESN'T PLAY THE SAME
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »