Home

Top Twenty Ways to Improve NBA 2K on the Court (Part One)

This is a discussion on Top Twenty Ways to Improve NBA 2K on the Court (Part One) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-24-2009, 11:13 PM   #33
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Top Twenty Ways to Improve NBA 2K on the Court (Part One)

Viral.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:08 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

If the 2k10 players moved like the Live 10 players, 2k might have the best sports game ever. 2K does a lot of things right, but there players glide on the court like its ice, and I never really feel like the player is going where I want them too .. to animation heavy.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:13 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 11
Over-the-back fouls are already in the game,they have been since CH2k8 at least.which I can vouch for since I still play it to this day,haven't stopped since it came out...I think everything that's in CH is in nba2k so that's covered...as far as the not being able to see the whole court,I hate that too...itvsucks to not be able to see outlet passes on drives where the defense helps,or on double teams...and I totally agree about both games having good points that the other doesn't hav...that's exactly y I'll b getting both this yr =)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2009, 12:16 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 19
simply put, these features already exist in the game. was there a significant difference between 2k9 PC version and the console version.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:31 AM   #37
Pro

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftychampleone
Oh I know you were sarcastic, lol! But listen lv2bll. Someone on the forum has a signature that clearly shows what the issue is. EA and 2K walking a tightrope, striving so hard to create a perfect balance of sim and fun in a hoops game. When either one falls of the rope, instead of us of catching them and appreciating what they tried, we'll step back and tell them bad they messed up. We're all guilty of dissing the devs.

What trips me out is that I feel that the technology is there and these supposed to be QA teams let these games come out without truly testing them. There shouldn't be people who like basketball help create the game. There should be people who know basketball help make the game.

We as a gaming(every gamer) community are so nitpicky of what we think is entitled to us which is wrong. These guys are trying there best to bring out a product which is better than before and that is good enough for me because it is very difficult to work with the tech. This is why the cry 3 engine which is still a work in progress has already taken 3 years just to create for the consoles. The engine which the game uses is bigtime tech in which the game is cached,processed, and rendered from. With the current engine i think 2k has 2-3 solid years before its considered obsolete so lets not be so critical
I'm not owed anything by anyone.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:15 AM   #38
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
simply put, these features already exist in the game. was there a significant difference between 2k9 PC version and the console version.
Tril....yes there WAS a significant difference in the PC version and console version if you had over-the-back fouls and many of the other things mentioned above.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #39
Banned

The nba 2k series doesn't have 20 things that need improvement. The best nba game just keeps getting better. This article is foolish, and the new games are about to arrive. I don't agree with none of that. I have played nba 2k for 10 years now. Too many of you just got 2k for the first time last year and you all act like experts. Nothing wrong with 2k other than the cpu on hof is damn hard.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #40
Banned

You want defense like Madden where defenders often run away from the ball carrier?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »