Home

NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 11:17 PM   #257
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateprop
People think they are so-called experts on a 3 min video. Are you kidding me . Especially people who talking about animation are the same as 2k9. Can you really tell by watching a 3 min video i mean come on. The only thing i can really tell about this video is the commentary and how much its improved alot. I need more than 3 mins to really evaluate 2k10 gameplay. Its funny how people can evaluate the game in 3 mins and say what wrong about the game. CHILD PLEASE!!! I need to play the demo or full version before i can really tell whats going on. Im not going by a 3 min video, and we have no freaking idea whats the diff level they're playing on.
hahhaha, oh no you didnt pull out the "CHILD PLEASE"....but yeah, i agree to the fullest. how in the blue blaze can someone pull out all these asumptions by watching a mere 3min slide show.

that wasent a vid, that was a slide show...silly to me

"nba 2k will make you love them all over again"

VC/2k sports fan
Old 09-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #258
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wow. Some of you fanboys are unbelievable. Stop telling my I cant have an impression on a "3 minute video". Its not like im making some grand statement about the game... Obviously what I say is based on what Ive seen, which are these videos.

If your going to tell me how to look at a video, than I dont want to here you people telling me how great it looked. Dont even tell me what you liked about it, because it doesnt matter right? I mean hell, the video was only 3 minutes.

Seriously, you look foolish.

But im not going to listen to you, sorry.

The game looks almost identicle to last year, and FOR ME it is getting stale. I'll buy it because I still think Live has a way to go, but I'd like to see 2K do SOMETHING substantial soon. Live ( again, for the fanboys, not as good as 2k ) is at least making gameplay improvements. You can see that game getting better .. the pick & roll in that game is great. I just want to see 2k give us something to look forward too. Thats all.

And yano what, maybe its in there. All I can say is based off of what we all saw, the game looks the same, the animations look the same and the players still look like they skate around.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:36 PM   #259
Pro

Tubaker

hey man, answer me this real quick....

did nba 2k6, 2k7, 2k8, 2k9..did they all play the same way..were they the same. And also, if you know your history, how many times has it been said that "nba 2k looks like last years game"..

each year nba 2k had a totally different asset of gameplay options. ive been with 2k since 2k1, each year was a totally different game in my eyes. BTW, this is basketball, how much change are you expecting...hell, what do you want, 3D glasses to come along with the game or something...lol

VC/2k sports fan
Old 09-22-2009, 11:42 PM   #260
Rookie

OVR: 2

ive played 2k9 since day it came out...and to this day im STILL seeing some new animations that ive never seen before. ppl need to chill. it was a friggin 3 min video on probably rookie setting, with a turd playing.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #261
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsaic15
ive played 2k9 since day it came out...and to this day im STILL seeing some new animations that ive never seen before. ppl need to chill. it was a friggin 3 min video on probably rookie setting, with a turd playing.
Same here.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB

Last edited by youvalss; 09-22-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 11:53 PM   #262
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsaic15

yooo, same with ME TO..i play nba 2k9 everyday my dame self and i see new animations in kobe (i wish i recorded) every time i play. Man to me, playing offline is something special. The game plays the way YOU want it to play....labron never dunks on me, i can lock kobe down to 2 points, no dunks during a full game, all these things are in nba 2k9 (offline AI gameplay)...

complaints are ALL from online gameplay...soooo, does that really count??

VC/2k sports fan

Last edited by shadio5; 09-22-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #263
Rookie

aga11ah's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
yooo, same with ME TO..i play nba 2k9 everyday my dame self and i see new animations in kobe (i wish i recorded) every time i play. Man to me, playing offline is something special. The game plays the way YOU want it to play....labron never dunks on me, i can lock kobe down to 2 points, no dunks during a full game, all these things are in nba 2k9 (offline AI gameplay)...
lol yeah because that always happens in real life. why would you even want that to happen I mean honestly. probably a better chance of Vanilla Ice coming back and out rapping Eminem than Kobe being held to 2 pts. (unless he gets hurt during the 1st quarter)
Old 09-23-2009, 12:46 AM   #264
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aga11ah
lol yeah because that always happens in real life. why would you even want that to happen I mean honestly. probably a better chance of Vanilla Ice coming back and out rapping Eminem than Kobe being held to 2 pts. (unless he gets hurt during the 1st quarter)
my whole point here is, that with 2k games at least im "ABLE" to lock down superstar players. in past EA games (yeah i grew up with EA, who hasent) all that scored high was the main guy...in 2k9 everybody touches the ball, which was a BIG DEAL TO ME. Guys like labron ARE ABLE, TO BE LOCKED DOWN..get it

kobe does have low scoring nights in 08/09...he made it more of a team game, which is why the won the gold.

VC/2k sports fan
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »