Home

NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #249
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

To Jamin 23... I think 2k makes there own sounds for the areans such as staples for the most part because liscensing can get expensive. In theory its great but would be even more fantastic if everything was NBA authentic.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #250
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai2k2
To Jamin 23... I think 2k makes there own sounds for the areans such as staples for the most part because liscensing can get expensive. In theory its great but would be even more fantastic if everything was NBA authentic.
That would make sense, but it's disappointing to play live and hear the organ at staples center and than watch the gameplay and not hear the organ playing. It's not a big deal but it makes the game feel more authentic when you hear those sounds. Staples Center and MSG wouldn't be themselves without their respective organs that play throughout the game.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:07 PM   #251
Rookie

plyrically's Arena

OVR: 6

^ Dang, you're talking about the organ while the whole Staples' is just screwed up? Staples Center looks like a COMPLETELY different arena w/ stands lightening on.. that was the VERY FIRST thing that had my attention in the video..

That's just sad.. I really hope 2k finds a way to fix/patch that, 'cause that'd be a semi gamebreaker for me had I been a Laker fan.
You won't always be the best shooter. You won't always be the best rebounder, or defender, either. What you can always do the best though, is play hard. Once you do that, Everything else will take care of itself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #252
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

They have the organ playing in staples its just not as loud compared to Lives ...listen carefully after a laker player scores you can hear the organ except its a bit lower..
Old 09-22-2009, 09:15 PM   #253
Rookie

85wasagreatyear's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
hahhah, 2k had all this in their game two years ago. size up sig stance is in 2k9. 2k just doesent need to give it a name, it's already in the 2k games because its suppose to be there.

i question everything your saying right now....sorry\\

VC/2k sports fan

forreal. 2k always adds stuff then removes it like the whole "left stick for dribble moves" that was in 2k8. i was actually pissed that they left it out of 2k9 i got so used to it lol
Old 09-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #254
MVP

OVR: 12

Just gave this a 2nd viewing, this time removing my love for the Shaq putback from the equation. I hope this is because of the low difficulty but there are some glaring issues(some already covered)

-Kobe's overhead pass attempt to Artest that clanks off the bottom of the rim is just terrible.That may happen once every 1000 games in the NBA and you let that show in your first gameplay video? C'mon 2k

-I like that Kobe can back down Delonte like he really can...but for that long without a big coming to kill him?

-Too many points in the paint and the same animations(jump hook,left handed ,etc)

-Hard pressed to find anyone ok with that pass out of the jumper animation

Hard to evaluate because we know it's low difficulty and features poor user play
Old 09-22-2009, 09:52 PM   #255
Banned

OVR: 18

People think they are so-called experts on a 3 min video. Are you kidding me . Especially people who talking about animation are the same as 2k9. Can you really tell by watching a 3 min video i mean come on. The only thing i can really tell about this video is the commentary and how much its improved alot. I need more than 3 mins to really evaluate 2k10 gameplay. Its funny how people can evaluate the game in 3 mins and say what wrong about the game. CHILD PLEASE!!! I need to play the demo or full version before i can really tell whats going on. Im not going by a 3 min video, and we have no freaking idea whats the diff level they're playing on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 10:49 PM   #256
Pro

OVR: 4

It's also funny how a lot of ppl want to analyze the help defense of a 3 min video from a game like they are michael cooper, gary payton, hakeem the dream, scottie pippen or MJ. Or like every team plays defense like the 2008 boston celtics or the 1992 New york knicks. It's really pathatic. The only way we will have a feel for the defense is if we play the game ourselves.

If you don't like the colors or some of the player models that's one thing. But to comment on the defense of a "3 min vid" like you are some sort of NBA defensive coach is ridiculous. Ppl need to come down. It's just a video game. lol

Last edited by magicman32; 09-22-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »