Home

NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 11:17 AM   #161
Rookie

JVal3208's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by And one1
Not looking good.Its looking like NBA2k9.5. That my player mode should be fun tho.
Well if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

Well 2K9 was nowhere near perfect...but you can see improvements in this video. You can see that the spacing is improved,character models, help defense, computer AI, turbo (Lebron got tired just running around), atmosphere, intros, commentary. Your not going to see all 9000 new animations in a 3 minute video.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 11:23 AM   #162
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I hope that new put back dunk animation by Shaq is a rare occurence. If this was an EA game, the animation would be overused. Gotta admit though, it did look nice and the commentary reaction was perfect.
If the Combine is a good indicator you'll probably see 1-2 per game.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:26 AM   #163
MVP

OVR: 18

Once again, nba live pops up in a 2k thread..tired of people bashing the newer members and putting them in some sort of stupid group, when some of the older members are doing the same thing..
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"

Last edited by Rocboyz101; 09-22-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #164
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodima
Based on these videos, this game will be amazing. 2K9 was ridiculous, in both good and bad ways. Assuming they cleaned up a lot of the bad things with 2K9, there's no doubt this will be the greatest basketball game ever put out. I can't ----ing wait!
Agree !
Old 09-22-2009, 11:29 AM   #165
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Damn right. Seems like you have to wade through the posts to really find guys that actually see the basketball improvements.

It's sad that these things have to be pointed out for them. Speaks volumes on the individuals saying nothing has changed.

4) Lack of help D - It's there this year. Even if this is a low difficulty setting, it's obviously there. Guards sagging off, leaving their men... If you don't see it, then I'm not surprised people aren't seeing any improvement.
Well, isn't that kind of the point? It really isn't obvious, when Shaq still dunks on 2 defenders. Help D? Barely. Low setting? Maybe. Key word: Maybe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #166
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKE4742
Well, isn't that kind of the point? It really isn't obvious, when Shaq still dunks on 2 defenders. Help D? Barely. Low setting? Maybe. Key word: Maybe.
I think Shaq is still capable of dunking on 2 defenders, nothing wrong with that. LeBron having a hard time to get to the rim was great to see!

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 09-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #167
MVP

OVR: 8

This place is hilarious.

This is our IGN gameplay people, when have you EVER been impressed by it in the past? Every year its some guy playing on Pro and attacking the basket every possession, it never fails. I'm pretty sure last year we had videos of a guy trying to rip Fisher with Kendrick Perkins at half court, so why are people expecting to see anything good from these guys?

That being said, this low level AI played a pretty good game. That Kobe pass was uncharacteristically sloppy for a 2k animation, but the basketball play it was a result of was good so it's a little easier to forgive. They took advantage of the Bryant-West mistmatch perfectly and for the most part played in position well.

I can't understand judging graphics from this either. This looks nothing like it will on an HDTV, people should know better than that.

At the end of the day, this is the best I've seen any 2k game look from an IGN gameplay video. I have a feeling once we see some AI vs AI people will be more encouraged.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:34 AM   #168
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Seriously buy the game you like... I dont care what you spend your money on.... I dont care if you like Mc donalds over Burger King so stop telling my the Whooper is soooo much bettter than the Big Mac. What you eat dont make me $h!+. This is getting old...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »