Home

NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 10:17 AM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brs2305
Well, I am PS3 guy, but I will check if there is something in the store...

yea i hear u hopefully theres something on psn.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #146
Pro

OVR: 10

I know the PSN has at least Momentous Trailer #1, but I don't really check for videos since my TV isn't anything to write home about.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 2

yup i get u, this is the link for the xbox trailers so u can send them straight to your xbox 4 download. Def check it out if you haven't already looks sweet in hd. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/ga...of=2&bt=0&sb=1
Old 09-22-2009, 10:32 AM   #148
Rookie

aga11ah's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutt
2k Fans are ridiculous, never satisfied, Ive played he live demo to death and at the end of the day, its ok not a Nba2k10 killer, Derek Fisher doing Rucker Park Like Crossovers? Come on man please...Im a die hard laker fan when i did a step back crossover with Andrew Bynum that looked like the one I just did with Derek Fisher, I was done. I think everybody would like Ign to cram in ALLL of the upgrades made to Nba2k10 in a 3min Video all the new animations and signature style should be able to fit into a 3min vid. If you want to go buy live then... go buy Live.. you dont have to come on the 2k board and broadcast your future purchase plans.. The problem is this there wont be enough of you "Im jumping to live" people to even make a scratch on 2k10 sales. Laker fans will buy the game just because Kobe is on the box. Looking at the Ign Vids.. 2k Bball looks like Nba Basketball, truth of the matter is theres games where no one gets a dunk. Kobe doesnt dunk every game, someebody doesnt get crossed over and fall to the ground every game, every player doesnt Hop after they make a layup on every play like Live does in the demo. Most of you want to Play Ea Basketball not Nba Basketball, 2k games always play closer to the real thing while Ea just makes their own rules. If thats what you want just admit it and go buy live and get off the 2k board whining this is why 2k doesnt release vids.
[Jay Z voice] "we dont believe you, you need more people"

very bad post. stop playing on rookie or pro man. its very hard to get dunks on superstar, unless you've somehow mastered the sticks already? Fisher's handles are suspect on the higher levels as well, sounds like you are BS'ing. just sayin...

and honestly who cares about which company sales more, that shouldnt concern anyone thats not on the payroll, its all about the better game.. if anyone worries about whos selling more then they are a fanboy, plain and simple. I could careless, I'd love to have two good basketball games though.

Last edited by aga11ah; 09-22-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:35 AM   #149
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
About what I expected from 2k..Nothing wowed me. Players still seem to skate...Some of the passes looked a little weird and Shaq and a few other players looked like they had PILLOWS under their jersey's...They looked bloated going up and down the court. The Tip Dunk was very nice and I hope thats something that can be user controlled.

I guess my problem with 2K is I've been waiting for them to take the game to the next level graphically and with physics since they were so far out in front of Live but it seems that their motto iss "if it aint broke..." I was not impressed with the Draft Combine demo but much of that was the awful 2K cam. IMO players don't feel like they have weight to them and there is just too much sliding for my tastes. I think 2k hit its stride with 2K7. Since 2k7 I've felt like I've been playing the exact same game every year but unfortunately the 2K8 and 2K9 games are not as tight as I recall 2K7.

After 10 years of loyal 2K purchases and playing their game this will likely be the first year I don't buy the game...Its a maybe rental at this point.
Did you know you can change the cam at the DC?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 0
Honestly i really dont see whats all the complaint is about wit this game. it look really nice. i didnt have a problem with last years verison just a lil here and there problem but other than that i was good.. but i also did play live and it just somethings about that game i hate.. like how on the hardest level of game i still beat the computer by 30 point.. and by the way i'm not really that good. also hows there no defense what so ever in the game... or how you can do lay up's behing the goal and some how or another it still goes in. i'm going to start writing alot more often everytime i hear someone say i'm not buyin the game because the jordans dont look right i'm going to call them out.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #151
MVP

MelMan1486's Arena

OVR: 12
Well for months people have been saying if you like 2k9 you'll like 2k10, so I'm liking 2k10. I didn't expect a totally new game and I'm impressed with some of the improvements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 10:47 AM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aga11ah
[Jay Z voice] "we dont believe you, you need more people"

very bad post. stop playing on rookie or pro man. its very hard to get dunks on superstar, unless you've somehow mastered the sticks already? Fisher's handles are suspect on the higher levels as well, sounds like you are BS'ing. just sayin...

and honestly who cares about which company sales more, that shouldnt concern anyone thats not on the payroll, its all about the better game.. if anyone worries about whos selling more then they are a fanboy, plain and simple. I could careless, I'd love to have two good basketball games though.
Actually dude, Ive been playing Live since it was Lakers Vs Celtics,, actually Ive been playing EA BBALL since it was Jordan VS BIRD on a Commodore 64 im a vet in this Video sports game BIz. I can get dunks off allday on Superstar.. You dont have to believe me in Jay-Z's voice, Ill use my own voice and say you dont know what your talking about. You totally missed my point.. If you consistently come in here saying your buying LIVe, apparently you want to try to affect the sales of 2k10 which you wont. So if your buying live go to the Live board and tell them, Im getting 2k for free anyway I have 19 tracks on the game I know the developers personally, and all this whining is starting to get a little ridiculous. One of the Momentous trailers from 2k9 used one of my songs. I talk to the people who put their work in to try to make this game the best and you disrespectful 10 year olds who come in here year after year whining is getting a bit tiring.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »