Home

NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 06:07 AM   #113
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

im really loving the audio! the crowd noise and the arena sounds great to! This give me hope that they did MSG organ right...

the ads on the dornas though...bleh...i will be modding those first!
Old 09-22-2009, 06:44 AM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
im really loving the audio! the crowd noise and the arena sounds great to! This give me hope that they did MSG organ right...

the ads on the dornas though...bleh...i will be modding those first!
Yes i was suprised to hear the sounds and stufff, buuuuut, if they could have added go lakers go! and organs i would have been happier. But anyhow it sounded AWESOME

You did pay for online roster updates. Do you know why? Thats all Madden really is from year to year, a roster update.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:53 AM   #115
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxB0MBTHREATxX
Yes i was suprised to hear the sounds and stufff, buuuuut, if they could have added go lakers go! and organs i would have been happier. But anyhow it sounded AWESOME
huh? they do chant "go lakers go" in the vid...i heard the organs to..the only thing about the organs is that its kind of low compared to Live10's

unless i misunderstood you and you mean that go lakers go chant go with the organs at the same time then yea..im all about authenticity to but they did a good job

theres alot going on in the 3min clip...im just listening to it...the chatter among the players, the commentators and i can hear some random stuff from the crowd (unlike Madden where the randoms seems too dominant) good stuff! i cant wait to see/hear more gameplay vids
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 07:01 AM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hi,

Wow, I wanted to keep my trap shut this year but after this. I really hope its just a bad vid. I see close to nothing from the great stuff mentioned in the "developer insights". Reminds me somewhat of last years "defensive sig styles"...

No visible improvements to defense...Shaq dunks like 10 years ago (or even better), the slowed down gamepace must be hinding somewhere too.
And the worst part: the passing...still bullet passes and horrible passing in the paint...not one turnover ect ect. Aw, I really really hope this is just a bad presentation.
I really did like 2k9 and still play it, and I thought a improved 2k9 would be great...but a 2k9 updated graphics only is an dissapointment. I really give a **** about the bench or stuff like that if important thing are still off. The new animations look strange too...but maybe thats just the shabby quality of the vid (i the HD version of the vid somewhere to DL where I dont have ti pay?)

After seeing this and playing the live demo I think live really made some great improvments this year and I consider buying live the first time...
Just kidding Live is still unplayable for me, terrible.
But after the great insights and the reviews this vid is really a letdown. Hope the demo proves the vid wrong, if not I might be stay with 2k9.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:15 AM   #117
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Damn the players are so much smaller compared to 2K9. Almost funny. But that gives us the spacing that we have desperately needed for years.

The way Bron was in attack mode,I thought he was being controlled by a human
Old 09-22-2009, 07:28 AM   #118
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
The way Bron was in attack mode,I thought he was being controlled by a human
he was controlled by a human. ???
Old 09-22-2009, 08:07 AM   #119
Banned

OVR: 16

I see no major difference to get excited about in that video from what we got last year

it seems the animations are all scripted and not chosen by the user and you have no total control of the player

I have been a huge 2k fan in terms of basketball and last year i thought it was a weak effort.

this game looks about the same and nothing wowed me

nba live last year was not good either and this year it improved but still has issues that might keep me away

i hope we get a demo soon...not looking forward to this game at all right now
Old 09-22-2009, 08:12 AM   #120
Pro

OVR: 7

and im not so impressed either, this video has made me less certain that it will be a good year for bball games, in fact its looking similar to last year, where both just aren't good enough.

too similar to 2k9, i just hope playing the demo will convince me otherwise as videos dont tell the full story, but from first impressions, im not very happy at all.

i wish i could stand the live 10 demo...at leats it would give me a bit of a change, but cant do that either.

at least fifa 10 is the bomb so at least i have one outstanding game this sports season.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »