Home

NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 03:57 AM   #97
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

GUARDS PLAY HELP D...AT LAST

Looks good.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:00 AM   #98
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Like Wiffy said earlier it's to little info / too soon to make any difinitive judgements.

The 3 min clip basically showed 2k9.5 imo with awesome commentary and a sick tip slam but other than that it didn't seem much has changed. I'm sure we'll see much better footage soon and the demo will be the true test, still excited for 2k10 but i hope there is more change than shown in that short clip.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:14 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 6

Firstly,

all these people complaining about not being able to do crossovers, its not AND1 and i dont see delonte west or derek fisher performing any of these moves, and isomotion itself has better control than the freestyle stick

secondly, the person using the cavs does not know how to play basketball. so of course animations are gonna be off when you make passes to half court from an inbounds or not letting shaq get in position before passing to the post.

also one thing i havnt seen mentioned yet is the player sizes!, it is greatly fixed from the huge players in nba 2k9

with that said i'm still buying nba 2k10 because after playing hte live demo, it still doesnt feel like what it should. and i loved nba 2k9
Old 09-22-2009, 04:20 AM   #100
MVP

OVR: 15

Commentary got better...still isn't on par like live's though.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:21 AM   #101
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDog253
To be honest, I was kind of turned off by this video, but I still can't wait to see more.
Oh, and the commentary was crazy.
I agree. I hope it was just the people playing the game that sucked, and nothing else.
I didn't like how Lebron got to the hoop so easily. Didn't like Shaq's two-handed throwdown (kinda looked like he traveled). Definitely wasn't feeling the high amount of jump-hooks. And, didn't like Kobe's transiton animation from shooting to passing to Gasol (I love 2K's animations, but that one looked awkward and sluggish).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 04:22 AM   #102
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
Like Wiffy said earlier it's to little info / too soon to make any difinitive judgements.

The 3 min clip basically showed 2k9.5 imo with awesome commentary and a sick tip slam but other than that it didn't seem much has changed. I'm sure we'll see much better footage soon and the demo will be the true test, still excited for 2k10 but i hope there is more change than shown in that short clip.
I agree.....
Old 09-22-2009, 04:37 AM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
Commentary got better...still isn't on par like live's though.
yeah considering live has had the same lines since nba live 06
Old 09-22-2009, 04:39 AM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 11
Commentary seems improved. And it appears that Visual Concepts has finally tightened up on the defensive rotation. But somehow it still seems that the run-and-gun styled gameplay has reared its ugly head again from 2K9. I'm hoping that it just LOOKS that way judging by the video (Lakers vs. Cavs), and not PLAY that way. Being an avid 2K basketball fan, I'm still marking this as a rental following that fiasco called NBA 2K9 until proven otherwise.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »