Home

NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 02:42 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K10 Videos (IGN)

Wow, Hotobu & EvanRG, dial that down a bit. When did things become personal? By the way, we're on a message board.

Never was a "fake 2K supporter" because I never supported any company. That's lunacy, when you consider what all this equipment costs us, TVs consoles etc. I spend $$ on games I like. Period.

Where a lotta ya'll go wrong is when you assume another man's motives for posting a particular view. Heck, I can't even figure the motives of people I know/work with, let alone some anonymous guys typing on a sports gaming site.

I never post concerning someone else's opinion, because it's theirs. In a perfect world you'll be in your living room enjoying 2K10, while I'll be here enjoying 2K10, Live 10 as well as CH2K8 w/BS's edits. We gamers, man, I do this when I take my tie off.

Now, a few more impressions:

I do like how the intro is, feels real dynamic, and like someone said, it really feels like a game is bout to go down. And I disagree with some--though Lebron is off, I think Kobe looks great (and it appears they've fixed his form).

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Old 09-22-2009, 02:45 AM   #90
Pro

OVR: 14

Seeing some awkward passing especially the one of fisher at around 1:40..

Loving the intro and how kobe looks, hating how lebron looks.

Have to see more gameplay to judge it.. Seeing some fun and nice things and some awkward stuff... Not blown away so far..
Old 09-22-2009, 03:01 AM   #91
Banned

OVR: 3
Wow. Delonte West looks like the real Delonte West! The gameplay speed definitely got toned down a little bit. The commentary sounds fresh. That Shaq follow-up dunk was just straight up nasty. That Kobe jumper was spot on, I think. All in all. I thought it was a great looking 3min gameplay video.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 03:20 AM   #92
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockafella2x
for all the ppl complaining about the organ it starts to play for the 'defense' chant at the end of the video
good point but that sounds no where near the real life organ thats also used in nba live 10. also something that isnt a good sign at the :50 to about :53 second mark it looks like a canned lebron animation as you see his leg go right though gasol.....
Old 09-22-2009, 03:37 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 6

This is the most deleted messages i have ever seen, LMAO!

But as for 2k's gameplay vid, i liked the commentary............that's it... the only thing that really stood out to me. If you would have told me that it was 2k9 i would have believed you. My Player seemed to be their real focus this year seeing as how there isn't much difference in the graphics department. I hope it turns out good because my dude is looking to make a splash in the summer league. All in all, it looks like it's just going to be a minor upgrade with a MILLION animations.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:42 AM   #94
Pro

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm968
This is the most deleted messages i have ever seen, LMAO!

But as for 2k's gameplay vid, i liked the commentary............that's it... the only thing that really stood out to me. If you would have told me that it was 2k9 i would have believed you. My Player seemed to be their real focus this year seeing as how there isn't much difference in the graphics department. I hope it turns out good because my dude is looking to make a splash in the summer league. All in all, it looks like it's just going to be a minor upgrade with a MILLION animations.
I'm feeling the same way.
Also wasn't feeling Lebron's face or the way the jerseys fit the Cavs players, Lakers looked all right for some reason. To be honest, I was kind of turned off by this video, but I still can't wait to see more.
Oh, and the commentary was crazy.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253
Old 09-22-2009, 03:53 AM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDog253
Also wasn't feeling Lebron's face
Yo Lebron looks freaking weird. I glued myself to the computer when i clicked on it and then when i saw Lebron i moved my head back and did the Marbury face when Yao fell. And i was like WTF!?!?! he reminded me of the dog from never ending story.

I'm still hyped for the game too but $60 is not $5 so they have to convince me to get this. I was thinking about getting both the same day, but i don't know if i will feel like i am missing out on this if it doesn't show improvements. I mean it's the damn 10th anniversary, you know everyone expected so much more. And now they want to pretend to be content when they know they are disappointed (basically keeping hopes up) . I know i'm not the only one feeling this way

Last edited by crm968; 09-22-2009 at 03:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2009, 03:55 AM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDog253
Also wasn't feeling Lebron's face or the way the jerseys fit the Cavs players, Lakers looked all right for some reason. To be honest, I was kind of turned off by this video, but I still can't wait to see more.
Oh, and the commentary was crazy.
Yeah, I LOVED how they were laughing at the Gasol trade, it really seemed like they were unscripted. Clark sounds a LOT better. Never really minded Harlan, he was solid, but Clark/Kenny annoyed me to no end, Sounds great this year though.

lol I actually laughed with them about the Gasol trade

WAITING FOR:
Fallout 4

Wife: "Of course he's going out to get his 2K game at 12am, like he can't wait til tomorrow."
Wife's mom: "Be grateful that's what he's running out at midnight for."
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »