Home

New NBA 2K10 Screenshots

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K10 Screenshots within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-20-2009, 06:05 AM   #273
Pro

OVR: 28
Re: New NBA 2K10 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTEqMETHOD
I know right, I want my shoes on point I don't care if the players' animations are clunky or the presentation and commentary are good I want Kobe's shoes to be correct...can't stand when a game company works so hard on all that other lame stuff but can't get something like a shoe right, ugh, I'll just have to play Live if I want a good shoe simulator!
I'm not even gonna buy live, I'm just going to buy the actual shoes and go to the nearest park and throw rocks at a back board.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253

Last edited by RayDog253; 09-20-2009 at 06:14 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:26 AM   #274
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTEqMETHOD
I know right, I want my shoes on point I don't care if the players' animations are clunky or the presentation and commentary are good I want Kobe's shoes to be correct...can't stand when a game company works so hard on all that other lame stuff but can't get something like a shoe right, ugh, I'll just have to play Live if I want a good shoe simulator!
Are you people serious? You're more concerned about the accuracy of a players sneakers than the actual gameplay?

The amount of intellectually challenged people on this site is disturbing.

If you're more concerned about footwear maybe should spend more time in your local mall than Operation Sports because most of us here focus on important things like gameplay!

The only time you'd be able to see the detail in a players shoes is in replay mode anyway. I'm too busy enjoying gameplay and marvelling at smooth animations to worry about what's on a players feet. Get your priorities right, sheesh!
Old 09-20-2009, 08:51 AM   #275
Pro

OVR: 14

Amazing pics!

However, I agree with 23 about Kobe..on some shots he's perfectly on point but on others it's like ehh..

Overall, still the best Kobe I've seen in a video game though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2009, 09:05 AM   #276
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
they are.. the colors are just off

The key here is 2k10s new accersory editor. In the draft combine, most of the shoe is editable. Notice in the Baron Davis and a few of the GSW photos, the midsole is painted the same accent colors as your teams colors. Here I bet its just a new "norm" that is set with all shoes to have some color applied to them.

in the DC, you can recreate this same color. away dominate color is yellow and is applied to the swoosh and midsole. away trim color is purple and applies to the laces as well as some other elements. With three color options for the shoes, this is how all of the shoes will be. Close enough to the real thing

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 09-20-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:32 PM   #277
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDouglas
The key here is 2k10s new accersory editor. In the draft combine, most of the shoe is editable. Notice in the Baron Davis and a few of the GSW photos, the midsole is painted the same accent colors as your teams colors. Here I bet its just a new "norm" that is set with all shoes to have some color applied to them.

in the DC, you can recreate this same color. away dominate color is yellow and is applied to the swoosh and midsole. away trim color is purple and applies to the laces as well as some other elements. With three color options for the shoes, this is how all of the shoes will be. Close enough to the real thing
"Close enough" shouldn't be the case with their cover boy's signature shoe. Even with rhe addition of the color editing, the Kobe IV will forever be inaccurate.

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Old 09-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #278
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
Are you people serious? You're more concerned about the accuracy of a players sneakers than the actual gameplay?

The amount of intellectually challenged people on this site is disturbing.

If you're more concerned about footwear maybe should spend more time in your local mall than Operation Sports because most of us here focus on important things like gameplay!

The only time you'd be able to see the detail in a players shoes is in replay mode anyway. I'm too busy enjoying gameplay and marvelling at smooth animations to worry about what's on a players feet. Get your priorities right, sheesh!

sense the sarcasm man!!!!!

noone is stupid enough to ask for a shoe-simulator!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2009, 02:26 PM   #279
Rookie

OVR: 4
my dude carmelo looking tough.... no braids... they got it right this year...
Old 09-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #280
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
"Close enough" shouldn't be the case with their cover boy's signature shoe. Even with rhe addition of the color editing, the Kobe IV will forever be inaccurate.
I have to agree on this one. You shouldn't have to worry about a shoe model being "close enough." If the developers properly modeled the shoe, they should follow the correct color scheme as well. It appears that 2K is just using its shoe editor format to determine the color scheme instead of researching what the actual shoe color scheme will be in reality.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »