Home

NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-17-2009, 04:24 AM   #1217
Pro

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
WOW!

At first i thought you were joking. Based on your post Jano why don't you lower the CPU's shot block slider for dunks and layups.

Why do you guys play the game and just let it happen without making any changes?

IF they are knocking down 3's there is long range shooting slider you can reduce for the CPU.

If your guys are not playing any defense increase the Help Side defense slider there is no other way to get them to rotate this year because that's the only slider that controls your guys. The on Ball Physical defense slider is no longer around now so you have to increase your players defense with that other slider i mentioned.

If your getting killed on the glass how about increasing the Defensive rebounding slider.

Not trying to be a jerk but why do you guys allow yourself to play the game see the issues and still not ADJUST anything?

I understand you want to play the game the way it is released but some of this stuff whether people want to admit it or not won't be corrected unless you adjust it to your gameplay preferance. Why keep playing and after 10 games the CPU is shooting 55-60% from 3-Pt land or blocking 6-8 shots a game on 4 minute qtr's

That doesn't make much sense to me at all. If you want to play the demo and have fun while playing it who made up RULES that you can't change a damn thing?

I've read like 50 post where people have issues with the CPU stripping them of the ball inside. HELLO there is a hands in the post slider you can JACK UP way high to help you out or lower the CPU's ability to strip the ball another slider in the game.

Or Play it head to Head which is IMO the best way to go based on the demo.
Puts on Flame resistant suit.

Or we could just get better at the game, and not use sliders for a bailout.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253
Old 09-17-2009, 05:05 AM   #1218
Banned

OVR: 26

And is it me, or are picks not as effective as they should be? Defenders rarely get screened hard and they always seem to be able to brush past the pick. There's never a whole lot of contact.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:41 AM   #1219
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworld
Any updates on what time it drops?
PSN Europe usually updates at 6:00 pm Western Europe Time, so about 12:00 p.m. East Time, just sign up for a european PSN account and you'll download the demo 6 hours before it drops in the US PSN
Old 09-17-2009, 06:00 AM   #1220
Pro

OVR: 28

WOW!!! This game is crazy.
I just manually split a double team with kobe then did his patented one hand 360. Best thing user controlled that I have done so far, it was nice.

For anyone wondering how I split the double team. I just pulled back on the stick then crossed right and I had a open lane to the basket.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253
Old 09-17-2009, 06:58 AM   #1221
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8

Thats sick Ray, havent been able to pull of something like that. Theirs so many things you can do in this game its kind of mind boggling that so many people are having issues. I mean this demo is the closes thing to tto the game of basketball that I've ever played. No its not perfect but it does a ton of things right. Like I said, for me Im an online guy and I just might be playing more dynasty this year. I see something new every game. And Im sure the retail will be a little more polished than the demo. Although 09 demo wasn't really any different at all from the retail. So Im hoping they put alittle more polish on the retail after demo release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2009, 09:32 AM   #1222
DW3
MVP

DW3's Arena

OVR: 23

Does anyone know how to do the wrap around behind the back dribble?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:54 AM   #1223
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

Haven't seen this before in all my games but ball was dumped into Gasol in the post. Gasol backs down, tries to put moves on me (Lewis) but I was guessing right and holding my ground. Gasol threw up a turnaround from just inside the elbow and airballed it, lol.

Never seen that before and it was great to see as it looked like he was struggling to get the shot off in the first place.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #1224
Pro

OVR: 14

JUST ANNOUNCED http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/...eptember-2009/

Quote:
Demos (free)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
PEGI 3+
NBA Live 10
PEGI 3+
So we should be good in a couple of hours...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »