Home

NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #257
Banned

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
He sums up online play pretty well. Those "ranked" games are not where you're going to find a good game. Shot charts would fill up the paint and 3-point line, just like usual.
I could care less, as long as when my opponent is shooting those 3s and shooting in the paint that he cant magically dunk over my whole starting 5 or shoot thru a perfectly timed block with D Howard on the perimeter. I know online thats all people do is shoot threes and force their way to the paint with Kobe i just want good basketball logic. Never said anything about sim ball online, authentic24 never mentioned anything about sim online. Reading is fundamental !
Old 09-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #258
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1

Yeah online gaming shouldn't be a priority when looking for a consistently fun gaming experience. For 1, lag kills the gaming experience. And 2, you have a lot of ppl online that will do ANYTHING to win.

I thought 2k9 was great offline. Defense was also fine in my 2k9 game. It wasn't perfect, but I haven't played a perfect sports game yet. It also takes a lot of statagy and in game adjustments to win. 2k10 will be superior to the competition once again. And it looks like they are putting in a lot of work to polish the game from last year. The turbo meter is a great idea. And also 2k's has the my player, nba today, summer league, d-league, crews(for you online heads) etc...

2k seems to be working hard and I just don't understand why they can't at least get the benefit of the doubt (like the OTHER game). At least until the demo and/or actual game drops. Let's keep it real here...2k basketball has been the consistently superior game on the next gen console and I think they deserve more respect. Just my opinion.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #259
stewaat

OVR:

If you want a video game to play just like real life you are kidding yourself.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #260
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

don't quote me on this but the demo should be out next thursday. get ready!!!!!
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 09-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #261
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grydnt Vektr211
You're getting quoted! I hope the prophecy is true.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 09:52 PM   #262
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grydnt Vektr211
If not the Thursday after.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #263
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
Yeah online gaming shouldn't be a priority when looking for a consistently fun gaming experience. For 1, lag kills the gaming experience. And 2, you have a lot of ppl online that will do ANYTHING to win.

I thought 2k9 was great offline. Defense was also fine in my 2k9 game. It wasn't perfect, but I haven't played a perfect sports game yet. It also takes a lot of statagy and in game adjustments to win. 2k10 will be superior to the competition once again. And it looks like they are putting in a lot of work to polish the game from last year. The turbo meter is a great idea. And also 2k's has the my player, nba today, summer league, d-league, crews(for you online heads) etc...

2k seems to be working hard and I just don't understand why they can't at least get the benefit of the doubt (like the OTHER game). At least until the demo and/or actual game drops. Let's keep it real here...2k basketball has been the consistently superior game on the next gen console and I think they deserve more respect. Just my opinion.
that turbo meter might just be the ONLY true thing needed in 2k10 to make things EVEN. This alone might correct TONS of problems that lay in 2k9...but yeah, i love this time of the year. i love it because its funny how people get caught up in gimmicks for othergames only be disapointed. watch how fast the switch to 2k is.....everybody will come back....some even crawling back..lol

I BELIVE IN TURBO METER.............

VC/2k sports fan
Old 09-15-2009, 10:07 PM   #264
Rookie

OVR: 4

even though i'm not a trailer guy i much rather see unedited videos...that being said this vid served it's purpose it's pretty sick...i love the way the crowd looked and reated to that kobe gamewinner...it's funny my friends that like live is starting to get nervous

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »