Home

NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-15-2009, 08:47 PM   #241
Banned

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
Im hoping I get a better feeling from this game than from 2k8-2k9 cause I feel this series is just settling from all the oooohs and aaahhhhs from the pretty animation/player-likeness. But the gameplay is really not improving IMO. Control wise I think 2k7 controls better than 2k9. Driving and then trying to shoot the ball in 2k9 is as ugly as can be. Praying that its fixed. I should be able to seamlessly be able to go into a jumpshot animation without it have to stop what Im doing and reset to the jumpshot.

Court spacing,fast breaks,collision detection, being actually able to play a team up game will all be things that factor in me purchasing this game. Also being able to just cross, spin , dunk with the likes of Kobe/Lebron need to be gone. I want to see some collision detection stopping that from being chessy.

Live is pushing hard to get the top spot back. And although its not as pretty all around like 2k. Its strongly getting closer and closer. 2k needs to work harder and stop taking the we're so much better anyway route and adding minimal improvements.

I probably will buy both, live for online team play mode, 2k for association mode. Live could push 2k in season mode, not sure yet.
THIS^^^ dont no about buying both games tho 60 dollars is hard to come by know of days. Its not the cartridge era anymore. If 2k has lives player control and live does something about their defense it is going to be a tuff choice come Oct 6.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 08:47 PM   #242
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by And one1
Agree 100 % some people on this forum call you fanboy or your trolling or what ever geek terms they can think of when you state an opinion that most real ballers agree with,I hated 2k9 and Live 06-2009 so im not a company jock rider i love bball 24/7 not game developers ! Does every body here remember Team-up and no HOF settings for online ranked. The trailer is sweet but real ballers want to see if you can stop cheesers from spinning and hesitation suction dribbling animations with Kobe and Lebron. Cant fool grown men with the glitz (team snap shots, Wade rim pull-ups, tho very nice) Give us real basketball logic, no Kobe flying over Damper on H.O.F setting please. Your hardcore basketball fans will appreciate it. Thanks!!!
online gaming for any game will SUCK....so please dont compare ANY game to online gameplay because you will ALWAYS get the same result my friend......please give me one online game that played correct sim??

both LIVE10 and 2k10 will SUCK when played online....please understand that..dont bring HALO experinces to a sports game, it wont work

I lOVED 2k9 and i can say that it was a great game, maby even the best nba 2k ever created. It played incredible for me because i played the game THE WAY I WANTED IT TO PLAY..i never went online with 2k9. i only played friends & AI. So from my point of veiw, and many millions others, we all played the game OUR WAY and got the best experience from it....you online people PREPARE TO FAIL AGAIN....

VC/2k sports fan
Old 09-15-2009, 08:52 PM   #243
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
both LIVE10 and 2k10 will SUCK when played online....please understand that..dont bring HALO experinces to a sports game, it wont work

VC/2k sports fan
He sums up online play pretty well. Those "ranked" games are not where you're going to find a good game. Shot charts would fill up the paint and 3-point line, just like usual.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:03 PM   #244
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockafella2x

If u dont focus hard enough u would think the 2k gif is one of the real ones.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:07 PM   #245
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
He sums up online play pretty well. Those "ranked" games are not where you're going to find a good game. Shot charts would fill up the paint and 3-point line, just like usual.

yes sir...

lisen, 2k has been online since 2001 or maby earlier. I dont understand how people feel online sports gaming will be a correct, non free glitch game. There are thousands on top of thousands of online users in 2k online. With all those people online, theres no choice but to have weird gameplay. ALL complaints always come from people playing online glitch gameplay...

till this day NBA 2k9 IS GREAT....wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than even live10 (yes, i said it). with 2k9 you cant truelly experience the greatness unless you play fully offline with it.

VC/2k sports fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 09:10 PM   #246
Rookie

OVR: 12

The trailer looks great. So many animations, great editing. Can't wait the get the demo.

And I didn't even mention Live...

Oh wait, D'oh!
Old 09-15-2009, 09:10 PM   #247
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadio5
online gaming for any game will SUCK....so please dont compare ANY game to online gameplay because you will ALWAYS get the same result my friend......please give me one online game that played correct sim??

I lOVED 2k9 and i can say that it was a great game, maby even the best nba 2k ever created. It played incredible for me because i played the game THE WAY I WANTED IT TO PLAY..i never went online with 2k9. i only played friends & AI. So from my point of veiw, and many millions others, we all played the game OUR WAY and got the best experience from it....you online people PREPARE TO FAIL AGAIN....

VC/2k sports fan
Its not going to happen, but online and offline should really have totally separate forums, since in many ways they are two separate games. I could give a game a "10" even if the online portion was literally completely broken, or didn't even exist. Others would brand that same game an abject failure and give it a "5" or "6"

One poster spent basically the whole last year OCDing over this one online glitch. His entire experience was defined, i.e. ruined, by this one aspect of the game. I'd say its a lock that something in this years online play will cause a few folks here to spend the whole year PO'd too, and they're going to let us know about it constantly.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:11 PM   #248
Banned

OVR: 26
all they need to do is work on player models.

the video song bothered me,it sounded like a bum screaming at you LOL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »