Home

NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-15-2009, 07:42 PM   #217
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1

yeah my eyes were messed up by looking at those live animations all this time. THANK goodness 2k put this vid out, now i can see straight again.....

my thing is i hope they dont show close ups of the players doing their sig open animations...just get close sometimes...

"2k will make you love them all over again"...dont bite the hand that feeds you

VC/2k sports fan
Old 09-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 8
oh ok thats what's up...
Old 09-15-2009, 07:46 PM   #219
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
It's gonna be a great year fellow NBA fans, I can't wait for this game!
I agree no matter what people think both game stepped it up this year.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #220
Banned

OVR: 6
Really enjoyed seeing that DEFENSE by Horford and Gasol i really hope Blocked shots work on Kobe - Lebron-Wade. Thats . You can really tell James White did the mo-cap for those dunks WOW! If you can punch Kobes dunks away like how Horford punched Pauls this might be the game to get this year, i could work with the suspect player control, but if Kobe or lebron is dunking on my whole team like their not there its 2k8 again for me this year. Great trailer Momentous!!! Is that my man Billy Danze spitting and the end ?! Great taste !!!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:48 PM   #221
Banned

Nicely done trailer, but Im much more interested in actual gameplay at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 07:48 PM   #222
Pro

OVR: 28

Nice trailer. Didn't really wow me, but I guess I'm still in Live mode because last year I probably would of went nuts seeing that.

The Positives
  • Graphics overall are a lot more crisp.
  • Lighting is a lot more real looking.
  • Animations as usual are nice. D wills double cross, the Kobe dunk, the Carter reverse lay up, and the S. Jack 3 fingers after a made 3.
  • A lot of pre game stuff, even smaller ones like Billups and Allens.

The Negatives
  • 2k's player models are starting to get stale.
  • You can tell the players are smaller, epspecially on the Brooks drive. I think it's just me though.
  • The Melo facial animation looked kind of weird. I hope others like Kobe and Lebron's are better looking.

So, besides a few small gripes, 2k looks real good this year. As always. Now I'm gonna go watch that trailer a couple more times.

edit: LOL, another small negative. Them censoring out Dwight Howard's name in the song for the trailer.

http://www.myspace.com/RD253

Last edited by RayDog253; 09-15-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #223
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

The D-Rose dunk in there looks sick. Tough to tell much more from a trailer, hopefully gameplay vids come soon.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 09-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #224
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Not that impressed. Nice video and editing as always from Mo, but the game itself looked a lot like 2K9, and not just graphics. The expressions and pre-game stuff is a nice addition... I guess I'm just way beyond being impressed by trailers form 2K, no matter how nicely they were put together. That Kobe posterization looked nice but I really hope that's a rare ocurrence.. he nearly jumped over the top of him.

Anyway, I'll just stay out of it... not terribly impressive but again, 2K10 seems to be less about reinventing the wheel and more about refining what they had in 2K9, so that's the main reason I wouldn't really get excited by trailers. Plus, my concerns are not with the graphics and presentation but the gameplay, which trailers do little to show. At least we know for sure a demo's coming out pre-release, that's all that matters to me at this point.
Yea agree with you on that Kobe dunk thats the only thing that stood out negatively to me. Hopefully Kobe had a step on him. I dont want to be seeing that in a half court setting with my defense set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »