Home

NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #169
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Might we be getting a New NBA 2K10 trailer tonight!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Yea but it's more exciting to see that C student turn into an A student, unless you have something against him, lol.
True Sage, but the student who went through the majority of his school years as a screw up who finally buckles down and puts forth some effort shouldn't be given more leeway than the student that has been consistently good in school who some people feel may not have given their best effort on rare occasions. No disrespect Sage..These games have never been judged equally in my opinion so I'm not surprised.

I respect people's right not to like the trailer, just don't complain about what it isn't and judge by what it is. Movie trailers show exciting things to get people hype and games are no different. They are not meant to tell you the beginning, middle, and end.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #170
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamakin
I'm playing the prototype of the game on Thursday. I'll take video and post in the evening on Thursday guys!
i thought they weren't letting people take videos unless it was from the final version? either way, please do.

oh yeah, the trailer is pretty sweet.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #171
Pro

OVR: 10

Back 2 the trailer...

It's quick but I loved the Deron Williams spin move then the bop on J. Richardson...wicked!

Also I liked that quick wrap around the leg dribble move that CP3 pulled off...

That put back dunk the Dwight caught actually bounced off the rim then hit the backboard b4 he caught it...I like that variation and realism...

I also notice little things like when Tyreke Evans (#13 on Sacramento 4 those who don't know) did the behind the back move and the way his wrist flicks. I know that's not a big deal 4 most but subtle nuances like that go a long way wit me...
Committed 2 page, I write a rhyme, sometimes won't finish 4 days
Scrutinize my literature from the large 2 the miniature
I mathematically ADD minister
Subtract the wack, Selector, wheel it back I'm feelin that!

Last edited by Rebel_INS; 09-15-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
i thought they weren't letting people take videos unless it was from the final version? either way, please do.

oh yeah, the trailer is pretty sweet.
If for some reason they make a big fuss over video, I'll sneak some footage with my ipod nano that I just got. It's small so nobody will see it.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:45 PM   #173
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWiLL02
I'm pretty sure 2k is the only basketball game on the market where you can control your dunk type. Towards basket for quick, towards left hand for flashy, right hand power and away from the basket is reverse.

I can tell you from the combine put backs are user controlled, though the AI will attempt them if they're in position too. Probably the most satisfying play I've pulled off is a perfectly timed put back dunk. You can also miss them if you don't time it right.
No Way, that trailer depicted basketball like I've never seen before.......But, I'm still "skeptical" I just need more. I hope your catching on.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #174
nyfinest

OVR:
That's pretty impressive..... it's not often that my jaw will drop when watching a trailer... but damn that was sick. The way the kick it off with d-wade doing his pull-ups, to lebron, ray, even kobes joint with sasha (i wonder if I trade him would he still do it lol), the cavs pre game ritual (nice to finally see how they made it look)....aaron brooks cut thru the d and finishin with his floater, that derrick rose dunk looks new also, and that kobe facial....OMG...the vc lay up is nice too, thats new as well....chris paul to devin harris, the handle in this game looks sick...hope to get a demo soon (maybe next week; fingers crossed). I hate to compare products but I think this trailer has made some butt holes pucker just a bit....damn that was nasty!!!!

Old 09-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #175
Th*s F*c* C*sh*s Ch*cks

ezekiel55's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by janthony
ON LATER TRAILERS THEY NEED TO SHOW SUM OF MY TEAM HIGHLIGHTS THE MAVERICKS INSTEAD SHOWIN THEM GET DUNKED ON
Hey Kanye, easy with the caps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #176
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25

Looks really good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »