Home

NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: Might we be getting a New NBA 2K10 trailer tonight!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Slow down. I didnt say your post was negative at all. Just said it was measured which is what it was. I didnt see a similar response in the Live trailer thread or in the video blogs that dont show new gameplay aspects (like the Blocks and Rebounds and Hustle Plays videos). I even admitted that I could be wrong but from a quick search it doesnt appear that I was.

FYI, to everybody here. There is no problem with questioning a poster as long as its respectful. I actually agree with Stumble about the trailer and respect him but his reaction to the Live videos doesnt seem to equate to his reaction here and its the same type of videos.
There are a few people that make it their mission to come into every 2K trailer thread and display that same opposite reaction. I won't name names though, because we all know who they are.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K10 Official Momentous Trailer #1

The graphics are looking really, really good. Can't wait until some gameplay footage!
Old 09-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #115
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

I can't get excited about a trailer I need to see real gameplay..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2009, 05:03 PM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 5

Great trailer. Loving the new animations.

On another note, whats up with everybody jumping on my man for writing his opinions.
If he felt that 2k burned him last year, than that's him. It's not like he's being a troll with it. All he is saying is they need to show him more to get his money. There's nothing wrong with that.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:03 PM   #117
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
I don't think Stumble's reactions to both games have to be on an equal plane. The games aren't. They are coming from two different places, so people's emotions are going to be based on a different variety of information.

However, I do think it gets to be tiresome and redundant to constantly say "this doesn't excite me, I need to see____". Even more so when showing such things aren't really the goals of these trailers. We get it. You want to see them change the things that pissed you off in 2k9. Might be time to stop mentioning that every time they put up a clip of a dunk or crossover.
This. Biggest reason why I think it bugs people.

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Old 09-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #118
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
I don't think Stumble's reactions to both games have to be on an equal plane. The games aren't. They are coming from two different places, so people's emotions are going to be based on a different variety of information.

However, I do think it gets to be tiresome and redundant to constantly say "this doesn't excite me, I need to see____". Even more so when showing such things aren't really the goals of these trailers. We get it. You want to see them change the things that pissed you off in 2k9. Might be time to stop mentioning that every time they put up a clip of a dunk or crossover.
I understand that but I dont see how hard it is to look at them on an equal plane. When I saw Live's trailer, I thought "Looks good, glad to see they added that stuff, still some stuff I need to see." While others (not Stumbleweed) were screaming to the hills "Live is Back" "It looks amazing!!!" when they are just adding stuff they should have had.

When I saw this trailer I thought the same thing "Looks good, glad to see they added that stuff, still some stuff I need to see". Its just funny for me to see people grade these games on a curve. Its like two students get an A on a test and you give one of the students an A+ because he got a C his last test. It makes no sense.

Last edited by aholbert32; 09-15-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #119
Pro

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by laker8la
I am sorry, but is there a way to ignore this guy's messages? Everytime I read anything on the 2k boards, this guy has something negative to say. I don't want to start a war or anything, I just want to know- is there a way to make stumbleweed disappear?

Thanks,
laker8la
dang! thats just messed up, personal things aside dont call some1 out like that
I'm not owed anything by anyone.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #120
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I'd rather see Jay-z leave than 2k.

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »