Home

NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports FC 25 Review: We Need to Go Back to Formula
The Pain and Misery of Simulated Stats
EA Sports College Football 25 Guides, Explainers, and Tutorials

Old 09-11-2009, 11:25 PM   #545
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by And one1
He most watch or play basketball in REAL life. Its called defense allot of people dont under stand the concept,
Quit spamming the thread rook.

I'm glad to see some of vet guys that i know love sim hoops (Czar, Chadskee, Stumble, even DC! ) are liking this demo. Can't wait to get it next week for the ps3!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #546
Banned

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKasmar
I haven't tried that. Doesn't sound to wise....a little to risky. I usually give it to my pont guard(Nelson)
Try it in this game it will work. I prefer defense over offense and see **** that is not DEFENSIVELY SOUND in this game.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #547
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Manbearpig and Th Blueprint... you guys stay on impressions and off of eachother
Old 09-11-2009, 11:31 PM   #548
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
You can steal passes man you just have to cheat in the passing lanes to do it.

Ive tipped a lot of passes and intercepted a couple too by doing this.

Its much harder to do it in Live then any other bball game tho
It should be as easy as the iso dribbling moves Live loves advertising!
Old 09-11-2009, 11:33 PM   #549
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fffffffff9
They're just trolls. Ignore them.

I bought 2K the past three years, and I know no real hoop fan can deny the fire that Live has brought this year.
OK, I will. It's undeniable that Live has improved. That being said, it's nowhere near 2K. Not even close. Honestly, comparing NBA Live to 2K is like comparing NBA Jam to . The NBA Live gameplay feels just as problematic to me as it in NBA Live 08. There's lots of sliding. The gameplay switches from being really fast to really slow - totally unrealistically. The ball/rim physics are atrocious. I think the only thing Live has over 2K right now is the ball handling system.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #550
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by And one1
Try it in this game it will work. I prefer defense over offense and see **** that is not DEFENSIVELY SOUND in this game.
Pressing the X button isn't a guaranteed steal anymore. The real tests comes when people play online. Hopefully your defense makes them quit.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #551
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
Quit spamming the thread rook.

I'm glad to see some of vet guys that i know love sim hoops (Czar, Chadskee, Stumble, even DC! ) are liking this demo. Can't wait to get it next week for the ps3!
You are in the wrong thread. What is YOURE impression of the live 10 demo??? Not of youre boy friends,,,rook
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #552
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmizundastood
Is everyone crazy or is it just me. This demo is terrible. Graphics are very cartoonish, AI is horrible, and every shot seems like it falls. Even ridiculous fade away threes consistently. This game is great for arcade style player and terrible for real sim ballers. The AI defender doesn't respond to dribble moves. They let rebounds that are not immediately in range bounce right by them. Once a live fan, maybe never again I don't know what to say.....Amazing
I don't know, man. I guess I'm not playing the same game as most others here. I try to run the basline and end up outta bounds, with being controlled by the engine. Player Lock is broken. I try to do a simple pull up J, and Bryant takes a couple more steps before shooting. And, yes, I can hit every shot, no matter what, and even on All-Star. Some people get too much "credit" here, and sometimes are just as guilty of having positive knee-jerk reactions as anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Manbearpig and Th Blueprint... you guys stay on impressions and off of eachother

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »