Home

NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports FC 25 Review: We Need to Go Back to Formula
The Pain and Misery of Simulated Stats
EA Sports College Football 25 Guides, Explainers, and Tutorials

Old 09-11-2009, 10:44 PM   #521
Banned

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
Man Beluba that thing moves way to fast for me sometimes, just as I'm getting ready to release the button it'll pass the marker Lol.

Then once I get used to the speed I'll over shoot it or release it too early. I think I'm going to try it at the setting you suggested because the default is just ridiculous to me.
i think it's to slow lol all the free throws that i have missed was because i released to early, i was playing on superstar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #522
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: NBA Live 10 Demo Available, Post Impressions Here (360)

Wow, I'm actually having a lot of fun with an NBA game again. I can't remember the last time I said that.

• Every player feels different; it's no longer just ratings that decides how one player differs from another.
  • The playbook options are amazing, but without them your players still move around and cut like a real game. Love it.
  • If I try to steal too much or at a bad time, I get burned.
  • Leave Rashard Lewis open. There's three points.
  • I can't just iso may way around or force bad shots even with the some of the best in the game like Kobe.
  • I feel engaged on defense; just concentrating on cutting off lanes and playing the angle game.
  • Dribbling is responsive and I've already had a few WOW moments in my few games.
Last thing I have to say is THANK YOU Mike Wang and your team for bringing enjoyment back to my basketball gaming.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #523
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by withauthority22
Just because it has been abused online doesnt mean the ability to steal an inbound pass, apart of basketball, should be removed from the game. bad bad decision making
you can still steal inbound passes, but long ones meaning like 10 to 15 feet away from the inbounder, the ones from the side on the opposing teams side i don't think have the same restrictions. or the ones under the basket. cuz i haven't had that problem, i steal inbound passes pretty easily on that side of the court.

Last edited by authentic24; 09-11-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #524
Gameplay Director, NBA2k

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by withauthority22
Just because it has been abused online doesnt mean the ability to steal an inbound pass, apart of basketball, should be removed from the game. bad bad decision making
You can steal the inbounds, and really any pass, if you cheat the lane and time the steal properly. It's just really difficult and takes good timing. It wasn't removed.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #525
Rookie

OVR: 1

Live 10 plays a good game of basketball. Is anyone having problems passing, when a dunk or layup animation is started? I may not be pushing the button hard enough at times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #526
Banned

and another thing i have been playing this demo since early this morning starting at like 6 am est time. I took a Break to fill out some paperwork for school at like 11 am came back and started playing at like 2 pm didn't get off of it till like 9 pm. from 5 to 9 i was playing my brother and we played and the games started to get more and more like a battle of the minds because he was trying his best to shut kobe down but i was having problems with jameer because D. Fish was so slow but i couldn't afford to take him out of the game because he is clutch, so i had to come up with other ways of slowing him down and the dribbling cheese everybody thought would work doesn't . i can only imagine what teamplay will be like since this game has a strong emphasis on team defense from what i can tell so far, good teams will actually be just that good teams and not cheesers. i can't wait till this game comes out.

Last edited by authentic24; 09-11-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #527
MVP

OVR: 15

Beluba, what's up with the AI not intiating the offense properly at times? There is ALOT of standing in place dribbling by the AI happening on too many possessions IMO.

Are you guys going to tweak this in the future or has this already been addressed in the final build?
Old 09-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #528
Banned

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
Good. Stop crying. It shouldn't be easy at all
Steal or tiped pass every time its called defense something Live knows very little about. Great dribbling controls tho.....lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »