Home

NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 2: Season 2

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 2: Season 2 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #97
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 2: Season 2

Melman, it's normally 2:00 AM PST when demos go live on XBL, don't think it'd be any different for this one.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #98
GOAT

Melman's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Melman, it's normally 2:00 AM PST when demos go live on XBL, don't think it'd be any different for this one.

Cool....well im on CST so thats like 4am for me....I'll try to wake up early so i can get a feel for this gameplay
Old 09-10-2009, 01:10 PM   #99
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
thanks aholbert however, the difference with me is that I didn't have any face to face dev time to ask about the issues I was seeing. I was not playing with the dev sitting next to me to ask questions or get their viewpoint on the game.

I was quite literally in the basement of EAC with two screens and a controller and told to go for it. I left the studio at 10:30 p.m. my last night there and caught a cab. Besides the Ncaa producer next door capturing I was the only person in the building.

I was asked to come up and see the game and told that if I found anything interesting i was free to do a show on it and they would release it. I though that was a fair deal...

So I didn't choose to downplay anything because of comments by a dev i came back and reported how the game felt to me. again i didn't have those conversations.

While playing the positives outweighed the negatives and I had a great experience with the game. I relayed that excitement with the issues i saw relative to their impact on me during the gaming sessions.

I have said repeatedly that the game is not perfect. There are warps there is sliding but the innovations and control dominated my experience and that is what i wrote.

so to clarify i didn't take anyones word for anything and decide to downplay anything. I gave my true thoughts on how the game impacted me. If the negatives would have outweighed the positives my comments would reflect that.
Point taken. Just to let you know, I didnt want it to appear as if I was attacking you. I just know how those things usually go.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #100
MVP

OVR: 30
Czar - You're killing me, for real. Lol. You shoulda did radio. No homo but you have a great sound to your voice and sound like a cool dude and if you had your own radio show doing whatever, you'd have a great following. I only say that because people used to tell me the same thing even my old debate teacher in high school...although I still don't see why - lol.

As for this vid, you are definitely killing me. Can't wait to get my hands on the demo which leads me to Marcus...

Marcus - Sup with the PS3 not getting this demo until NEXT Thurs, now, after it was originally said by Mike that we'd ALL be getting it, today?? And even now the 360 owners won't get it til tomorrow? Marketing is effin' up, my dude. LOL! Just messin' but this is definitely torture and marketing musta switched this up because Mike didn't mince words when he said AND wrote that this demo would drop today, the 10th, for BOTH systems.

At any rate, it's looking good. I think the only one or two things that may bother me is the head tracking or lack thereof and the block attempts that don't go toward the ball. The second thing won't bother me as much as long as I get my jump-timing skillz up but the lack of head tracking thing is irksome for a next gen b-ball game. It may seem minor but lack of it just reminds me of old gen b-ball games from a visual standpoint. Maybe that's been fixed in the final product, as well as the blocking? Hopefully??

Anyway, good work, fellas.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #101
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

When is it going up on youtube, i wanna make some more gifs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 3

That Lebron Dunk on Harrington at the end looked exactly like the dunk he layed on KG during last year's Conference finals but with out the hesitation move that Czar showed us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siNxz63BHec
Old 09-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #103
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Point taken. Just to let you know, I didnt want it to appear as if I was attacking you. I just know how those things usually go.
No doubt I appreciated the clarification there . I just wanted to further elaborate on my position especially since it was "appearing" to even like i was being influenced....

Again thanks for that insight because if they haven't been they would have no idea....
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-10-2009, 01:30 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 2

i might just get both this year..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »