Home

NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 30
Czar - "YOU IS A FOOL!!!!!", as they would say in the hood. LMAO!! LOVED that vid, mang!! You really made an already great looking product seem even better. I'm so glad EA never gave up on the right stick for doing your moves and now we get it in combo with the right stick. And if the momentum works out like I think it will, wooooo, controlling this game IS GUNNA BE ILL, SON!!! I LOVE when a game dev can utilize both sticks (uhh, no homo) in such a way where it feels so bananas, no matter what the game. I say this all the time but even though I loved 2K9, it just never felt as good as Live. Control scheme has ALWAYS been better and now it's been taken to a new level.

Now, that being said, the only sucky part is how Mike Wang (not to mention, another site had an "official" posting, as well) got me all fired up thinking that the PS3 version of the demo was dropping tomorrow, on two separate occasions, and now it's being said that only gold XBL members on the 360 are getting it tomorrow or Friday and the rest of us have to wait til NEXT Thurs. This is torture, no Michael Jackson (many ways to read into that, if people know the song and the vid but R.I.P. M.J.).

Great, great vid. Gunna watch it again after I pickup my food....then watch it some more. I'm a glutton for punishment.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Live 10 Exclusive Video: Czarisode 1: Season 2

that was about the most entertaining 6 minutes of someone else playin a game ever. Czar you made me feel like we were just chillin on release day, takin turns playin the game!!!! The game sequences just look like it's on another level.
THE DEPTH!!!! THE LAYERS!!!!THE AGONY!!!!

2 more days.....aaaargh!
Old 09-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I feel you chadskee.

The controls look "tighter than knots on ropes".

*goes to change pre-order to Live 10*

I think I need a change of pace this year. Still gotta get my hands on the controls for each with the demo to make for certain, but the scales are tipped to Live at this point.
I was thinking that too, but even if 2k improves in a lot of areas I cannot see them improving enough with the handles, and never being stuck in an animation again with Live just seems too good to be true.

I didn't do it last year because the animations just didn't look natural at all, but now that they do it's a work of art.

That being said, I'm definitely checking out everything 2k has to offer from here on out as well.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadskee
I was thinking that too, but even if 2k improves in a lot of areas I cannot see them improving enough with the handles, and never being stuck in an animation again with Live just seems too good to be true.

I didn't do it last year because the animations just didn't look natural at all, but now that they do it's a work of art.

That being said, I'm definitely checking out everything 2k has to offer from here on out as well.
Im still amazed at the vid...Everything looks fluid
Old 09-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 26

Wow, how did you guys like the help D on the very last clip? Paul Pierce slid over to try and stop the drive

Next

(great vid by the way)
Old 09-09-2009, 08:39 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 17

Is Czar just an OS member or is this an official EA clip? Looks to be.

And besides the fact that EA have taken up the 'artistic interpretation' of the NBA in terms of greatly exaggerating the type and amount of dribble moves, the animations and controls do seem great.

It's the best Live has ever looked I reckon. Thanks for the video
Old 09-09-2009, 08:41 PM   #39
Pro

OVR: 7

and the finish was a nice dodge step layup too,

truly a brilliant last play by rose, best thing i have seen from live.

will wait for ep 2 tomorrow before i rewatch it over and over again

im buying both games this year, but still after i didn;t get on with live 09 at all last year, any great videos of live 10 will only go further to justify this years live's pre-order
Old 09-09-2009, 08:43 PM   #40
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Great video. Love the Czar's flavor man. I can't get my hands on this game soon enough.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »