Home

NBA 2K10 Take Over Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Take Over Trailer within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #193
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K10 Take Over Trailer

That video was slightly wack in that it looks EXACTLY like 2K9 with the exception of faces and some new animations. A 'teaser' is no tease when it looks like the same game we've played for the past year. If I hadn't played the combine, I wouldn't be intrigued to see more. Its gameplay vid, demo or bust for me right now.

Last edited by eko718; 09-09-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #194
Banned

OVR: 26

Not impressed. Hard to judge without seeing gameplay vids, but the players look like dull zombies in this trailer. There's no "life" to them. The lighting looks bland and "off' too, or completely lacking...go to a real NBA game, and you feel the energy and see the vibrant lighting and colors of the floors, arenas, and jerseys.

I just hope 2k10 is vastly improved from last year (maybe that's why we're not seeing videos?). I don't want to watch slow responsive controls trigger canned out animations. I don't want to see players sliding and suctioned like we saw in this trailer.

Hopefully the demo proves me wrong =/
Old 09-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #195
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
That video was slightly wack in that it looks EXACTLY like 2K9 with the exception of faces and some new animations. A 'teaser' is no tease when it looks like the same game we've played for the past year. If I hadn't played the combine, I wouldn't be intrigued to see more. Its gameplay vid, demo or bust for me right now.
Watch the teaser of Rose that was posted in here from 2k9 and look at the new one, they don't look the same.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 06:40 PM   #196
Pro

OVR: 11

liked the motion blur and that looks exactly like derrick rose. other then that, not much to say.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #197
Banned

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge
dont know why everyone is complaining about that hesitation crossover like its unguardable.. just unlock after the first cross and u wont get sucked in2 the 2nd crossover
stop relying on the lock on D to play D for u all the time
in 2k9 i never used the lock on d. I still got sucked into the animation if i didnt just run from the guy just before it triggers. lmao
Old 09-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #198
Pro

Aces15's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge
dont know why everyone is complaining about that hesitation crossover like its unguardable.. just unlock after the first cross and u wont get sucked in2 the 2nd crossover
stop relying on the lock on D to play D for u all the time
Yeah people keep saying this, but I don't think that's a legitimate way of playing defense. Because first of all it would cause you to skitter and slide all over the place when you "unlocked" yourself, and second, you would completely lose position on your man causing you to try to get back in front of him by running all over the place.

In my opinion, they should have fixed it. We'll have to see.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #199
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10
I think peoples expectations for 2K are WAY too high. We're getting a little out of hand with our opinions at this early stage.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #200
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalenT
I think peoples expectations for 2K are WAY too high. We're getting a little out of hand with our opinions at this early stage.
with the competitons offering. expectations must be high.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »