Home

NBA 2K Tidbits: Necessary Improvements

This is a discussion on NBA 2K Tidbits: Necessary Improvements within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-09-2009, 01:49 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
great blog, i hope some of what you said is actually in 2K10...thanks
Old 09-10-2009, 01:31 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
hahaha...tell us how you REALLY feel And1! i hear ya buddy...you went off a lil bit, didn't you? i think we all want a more SIM game honestly...and 2K has constantly done a good job of giving that to us...perfect? NOPE. best hoops game going tho....

chuckle...i guess i wasn't the only one who was kinda confused with smoke4dayz (who only plays HOF apparently) talking about dunks...but who knows, maybe they're FEW and FAR between on that difficulty (which would be a good thing) either that or the rest of us are just totally UNWORTHY...

we salute you even-the-highest-difficulty-is-a-piece-of-cake-guy!

on another note, my "NBA 2K Top 20 List" drops soon...so don't change that DIAL, guys..
Dont get me wrong 2k makes the best bball games hands down but they really let me dont with that fake bball game called nba 2k9. Whats scary is Mike wang left that year to work on live and all of a sudden im left with a ****ty bball game. I just hope 2k10 is not 2k09.5. I hate EA and have not played live since 1995 but Mike Wang is doing big things this year with live 10 if it plays as good as it looks its a rap!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »