Home

NBA 2K10 Take Over Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Take Over Trailer within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-08-2009, 05:01 PM   #97
Supporter

OVR: 22
Re: NBA 2K10 Take Over Trailer

video

Old 09-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #98
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

People just want something different. Thats why people are complaining. Thats why they say that they havent been excited about a 2k game since 2k7. Because 2k7 was a HUGE leap from 2k6. They want a huge leap for their 60 bucks. Live will give them that this year. It will be a huge leap from 2k9. But to some people they dont care if that huge leap doesnt equal Live becoming the best basketball game in the market...just that its significantly different from last years game.

Someone made a great point about why would 2k change much if what they have worked. As long as they continue to improve and add the features that I like....I will continue to buy. I just want a game thats improved and good. With that said, I'm buying both games.

There are certain people on this board that have clear agendas. What people have to learn to do is recognize who they are and just ignore them.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:06 PM   #99
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
True but Live doesn't need to be discussed in this thread. I don't understand why the constant comparisons have to be made.
Yeah that **** is getting old. Remember the last thread, where they kept baiting that crap. And I posted 3 times on how to focus on what 2ksports is doing and nothing more. Same thing here, why can't people focus on what 2ksports is doing without bringing up other things to justify why they are at the level they are.

Fact is this trailer or teaser or whatever is long over due and now it's not needed or wanted. What people want now are major gameplay previews, in game shots, real footage from a complete version, since it does go gold in 3 weeks. And we want to see what's new under the sun first hand, not in long *** blogs and previews! Previews should have been back in July. It's September 1 month from release and we get a teaser!

Let us see gameplay, presentation, etc. First hand, not by hype. People say 2k has done this crap for years, that's a lie. 2k began this strand after Sega signed them to Take Two! Take Two got lazy and markets everything Rockstar does 3 to 5 months in advance. 2ksports division on the other hand, gets a five day info release before it hit's shelves. Even the demo's have been coming out after the game hits stores. But no one mentioned that.

D. Rose looks exactly the same in 2k9, so that part isn't impressing me. Stadium detail was good in 2k9, so that's not impressing me. Some of those exact same animations were in 2k9 so that's not impressing me. 2k9's trailers and tease seem like deja vu.

That's why I say the teaser was wack, just because of that! Am I saying the game will suck, no I'm not! I'm saying that I don't like this teaser because it really shows nothing we can't already do in 2k9.

BTW!!!! More screens coming, now back to editing College Hoops! Peace!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #100
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Yea I didn't see any dunks in traffic.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #101
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: New NBA 2k10 teaser (Video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
Some people gotta realize that 2K is going be what it is. Unlike Live they have been building on their foundation for years.

So if you didn't like it years ago that feeling is going to stay the same way no matter how many improvements they make.

This same type of thing happens in every game whether is Call of Duty or Madden.

They all have foundations and each year they build on it they aren't going to change that if a select few don't like it. The majority like it so why change it you know.
This is the reason I think why some people get turned off by 2k as it's seen that been there. They are not overhauling which for some the game may feel already stale.

Nice song.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #102
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
In traffic? One guy constitutes traffic?

The rest were all layups and readjusted shots...

OH OS. You never disappoint me.
Im sorry, but him dunking over perkins like that was just disgusting(sorry for the poor wording early saying it was in traffic). But thats not what I'm trippin about..its the suction crossover. Even you can admit to be disappointed about that..I don't get why they'd release this knowing it'd give people flashbacks of 2k9 online. Lets just hope they have since removed that animation.
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"

Last edited by Rocboyz101; 09-08-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #103
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Yeah that **** is getting old. Remember the last thread, where they kept baiting that crap. And I posted 3 times on how to focus on what 2ksports is doing and nothing more. Same thing here, why can't people focus on what 2ksports is doing without bringing up other things to justify why they are at the level they are.

Fact is this trailer or teaser or whatever is long over due and now it's not needed or wanted. What people want now are major gameplay previews, in game shots, real footage from a complete version, since it does go gold in 3 weeks. And we want to see what's new under the sun first hand, not in long *** blogs and previews! Previews should have been back in July. It's September 1 month from release and we get a teaser!

Let us see gameplay, presentation, etc. First hand, not by hype. People say 2k has done this crap for years, that's a lie. 2k began this strand after Sega signed them to Take Two! Take Two got lazy and markets everything Rockstar does 3 to 5 months in advance. 2ksports division on the other hand, gets a five day info release before it hit's shelves. Even the demo's have been coming out after the game hits stores. But no one mentioned that.

D. Rose looks exactly the same in 2k9, so that part isn't impressing me. Stadium detail was good in 2k9, so that's not impressing me. Some of those exact same animations were in 2k9 so that's not impressing me. 2k9's trailers and tease seem like deja vu.

That's why I say the teaser was wack, just because of that! Am I saying the game will suck, no I'm not! I'm saying that I don't like this teaser because it really shows nothing we can't already do in 2k9.

BTW!!!! More screens coming, now back to editing College Hoops! Peace!!!
I feel you but it's the SAME thing EVERY year. 2k doesn't put out gameplay videos, the websites do. When the websites get builds of the game we'll see 5 on 5 gameplay. There's nothing we can do about it. Most of us are going to buy the game anyway, we know when it's coming out, so why complain, there is NOTHING we can do about it.

Also NBA 2k always puts its demo out before the game drops.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #104
stewaat

OVR:

Yea that suction crossever needs to disappear.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »